Views: 2760|Replies: 1

What do you think of women who devote themselves to their physical beauty? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-13 19:33:38 |Display all floors
Men: Do you like the cosmetic queen? The type of woman who is devoted to doing everything she can to bring out her physical beauty and act pretty and sexy? Spend money on skin treatments, the most up to date hairstyles/cuts, the best makeup, beautiful clothes, nice lipstick, manicures, pedicures, and regular checks in the mirror to see that they are put together.

I see women like this all the time at the makeup area of high end department stores, at the high priced salon, at fancy clothing stores at the mall and in places rich people hang out. These women need to look great and will do what it takes to be very attractive and fashionable. They need men to give them a second look. They know what it is like to be a woman, sexy and feminine. They can be vain, but dam, they look great and they know it.

Would YOU want a relationship with a woman like this?
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-14 08:58:39 |Display all floors
"cosmetic queen"... I like this term

I prefere natural beuty. For me - any (even so called "average") natural beauty is worth more than the best "cosmetic queen".

Being "cosmetic queen" is like living in constant lies - you never know what is underneth.

Off course - make-up, hairdresser etc. are for everyone, but it is like medicine - better not use too much.

Would I choose "cosmetic queen" as a partner? I doubt. Being a partner is to share some similar points of view, and this difference could be "too much". But as it is in relationships... You never know.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.