Views: 47816|Replies: 156

What has Alice done? Tell us!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-11 00:15:04 |Display all floors
Has she been using foul language? No.
Has she employed racist language? No.
All CD forumites have the right to know about the rule(s) that she has violated to warrant a ban.

What are they, cd_voice?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 03:39:35 |Display all floors
Alice never used foul language indeed my friend.

this place does need to correct it's ways of course............but i guess more we complain worse will get.........that is my impression at least......................i don't understand a thing anymore............used to be nice place to chat...........but as it is  there is not much left to do here...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 10:16:50 |Display all floors
Alicebrooke you mean? She's banned?  Heck, she may have had different/alternative ways of thinking but I never saw her use profanity! I kinda like her "quirky" manner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 13:23:53 |Display all floors
Alice himself knows.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 15:27:46 |Display all floors
The Alice that posted the same nonsense post in numerous threads?
Good to see that there are some standards on this board at least.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 16:01:20 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-9-11 10:16
Alicebrooke you mean? She's banned?  Heck, she may have had different/alternative ways of thinking b ...

The stuff she wrote looked such a muddle to me so i stopped looking at it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 16:38:06 |Display all floors
123.JPG

here is what Alice did before we banned her. She spreaded the same content to different threads no matter what warning we sent to her.

"STATEMENT OF INTENT.

This order takes effect as from the Autumnal Equinox, AD 2012, northern hemisphere, planet Earth.

The kill-probe Voyager 1 (VIM) has now crossed into the heliopause of the Sun and entered our space.
This is an arrogant ACT OF WAR committed by the Vile Viral Human Infestation  (VVHI) and will not be tolerated. We hold the right to defend our interests according to the Universal Directive, and, in retaliation, we shall utilise all methods available to us in which to neutralise the threat......... "
The above is part of her spreading post dramatically.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.