Author: 468259058

How to defeat Japan in Diaoyu island conflict?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-15 11:04:43 |Display all floors
China and Japan, Japan and Korea, China and Korea, Philippine and China, Australia and China, Hong Kong and China, Indonesia and China, Vietnam with China, ....what a f..g bloody mess.

Now modern Asia like so much giving lessons to USA or European, but China international policy is just a big failure. Too much brainwashing, to much lies in education (in all Asia), too much "patriotism", too much ignorance..Where is the superior "zen" culture of Asia?

Defeat, punish, revenge, war......so that's the only way japanese and chinese can solve problem? I'm so happy to be an European, even if it's not perfect, 60 years after the WW2, Europe and Asia definitely choose diferent way to build links between neighbours..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-15 13:16:18 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2012-9-15 11:04
China and Japan, Japan and Korea, China and Korea, Philippine and China, Australia and China, Hong K ...

European Union is bloody mess too, Spain economic problems growing, Greece struggling, NATO involvement in war in middle east and so forth and US is building debt like no tomorrow as well gaining huge anger around Muslim countries recently. I'm afraid the situation may be even worse in the West than in East Asia.

Nothing is perfect and unfortunately while we can only speculate and predict, only time will tell what's going to be like in the future for China and Japan.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-15 15:59:22 |Display all floors
China and Japan, Japan and Korea, China and Korea, Philippine and China, Australia and China, Hong K ...

After Japan defeated China, Japan would get gigantic amounts of warcompensations from China of 1980s to 1940s.
But China did choose fogiving Japan all of war debts in WW2 from 1940s to 1950s. And China did release many WW2 criminals later.

After Japan turned rich again, Japan didn't thank the rest of East Asian countries for their kindess, but bully them again.  
After Japan turned rich again, many Japan's gov major officials were knowtowing to WW2 criminals in Yasukuni Shrine every year.

Of course China's gov and Korea's gov had to protest against Japan's government every year.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasukuni_Shrine][/url]
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-15 15:59:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-9-15 18:30

After Japan defeated China from 1890s to 1940s, Japan had robbed gigantic amounts of war compensations from China.
But China did choose fogiving Japan all of war compensations in WW2. And China did release many WW2 criminals from 1940s to 1950s.

After Japan turned rich again, Japan didn't thank the rest of East Asian countries for their kindess, but bully them again.  
After Japan turned rich again, many Japan's gov major officials were kowtowing to WW2 criminals in Yasukuni Shrine every year.

Of course, now China's gov and Korea's gov had to protest against Japan's government every year.

our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-15 18:00:36 |Display all floors
stop buying all japanese products, that is the best solution.

boycott japan now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-15 23:21:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-15 19:53
So you say, but unlike you Asian barbarians, the Europeans do not go to war against each other ove ...

As far as I know there is no war happening now or the last few years in East Asia or which timeline you referring to?

Okay, fine we are barbarians, childish and make silly decisions. Hope you not angry or something.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 15:23:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-16 12:23
The Party is instrumentalising you little poopers and poppers at a time when it is being rent by c ...

Seneca, I'm not from China and never been there but I definitely agree with you that this issue can be utilized by the government for such intentions but hey that's politics.

Back to the topic, this problem started with Tokyo Governor, Shintaro Ishihara who wanted to buy the islands and whether further orchestrated by China or not this is the opportunity where China can plan out on temporary breaking much of its economic ties with Japan where they could use social stability and safety as one of the reason cause to be honest the situation is worse than I thought as I'm reading some news on other sites.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.