Author: 468259058

How to defeat Japan in Diaoyu island conflict?   [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-13 21:19:02 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-9-13 21:06
First, we mush get rid of traitors and spies that Japan planted inside China.

Starting from you. ...

If Liuyedao is a mainland Chinese, Would Liuyedao write changes from Liu's Childhood in voc_cd's thread "We want to hear from you"?

However, Liuydao always avoid writing such type of topics.

Why?
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 07:26:09 |Display all floors
I received many alert messages from several QQ groups. Many members asked us not to buy Japanese branded necessities and visit Japanese stores. I supported this action, though I seldom transferred such messages.

Why don't we boycott Japanese branded cars? Why don't our Party (gov) stop buying huge amount of Japanese branded cars and began to buy a few of Chinese branded cars?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 18:29:21 |Display all floors
So far as we all have been reading in various sites, economy is the best solution but I'm not sure if China has a solid plan that would keep China in good shape after a short term when China is not Japan's largest trading partner anymore but among the smallest ones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 19:02:00 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-9-13 21:19
If Liuyedao is a mainland Chinese, Would Liuyedao write changes from Liu's Childhood in voc_cd's t ...

This is quite stupid.

I have to do your demand to prove myself? Don't be so silly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 19:04:17 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-9-13 21:15
Liuyedao never dare to mention Liuyedao's citizenship. Liuyedao never dare to talk about his homet ...

Yeah, you also claimed you're a patriot, which is a lie.

You should disclose when you've been recruited by your thugmaster and how much you earn per posting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 23:01:33 |Display all floors
CCH Post time: 2012-9-14 18:29
So far as we all have been reading in various sites, economy is the best solution but I'm not sure i ...

Maybe economy is the best solution, though it would hurt both China and Japan. However, we couldn't give up in this territory conflicts.

Japan is one of the few of closed nations in this world. Japan has a similar civilization as China. Actually, a peaceful solution would be the best.

However, Japan kept on the policy of leaving from Asia and Joining the West from the late 1890s. Japan went strong through bullying and stealing fortunes from the rest of poor East Asian countries. It is one major cause that Japan took part in WW2.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-15 02:22:09 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-9-14 23:01
Maybe economy is the best solution, though it would hurt both China and Japan. However, we couldn' ...

I believe economic warfare is the only way to solve this issue while I'm afraid to say peaceful solution is extremely difficult as it requires agreement from both sides while the previous would require one of them to give in the pressure.

China has a huge local market advantage, large land mass and decent resources not mentioning they are catching up pretty fast. If Japan economy collapsed I don't think it would do much damage cause there are competitors such as BMW, General Motors, BYD, Samsung, Asus, Valve, Lenovo, Dreamworks and such eager to fill in the China's market and perhaps some might even buying up Japanese companies, the choices is still there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.