Author: vorgal78

Moving forward   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-15 18:43:54 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-15 14:51
""I take issue with your statement Robert, I am no sort of mercenary at all, I am not right/left/c ...

Don't contribute to the thread if you just want to antagonise people Robert, that goes for the rest of the posters to. Not the reason it was made and personal insults are not welcome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-15 19:41:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-15 19:10
I thought you would at least try to find common grounds with me where I make an effort at reconcil ...
Who are you to assume authority here in deciding that that Danish cartoonist had "done nothing wrong"?

No one believes he did anything wrong.  It was a political cartoon.

Political cartoons, by their own design, can and will be offensive to someone.

Even Angela Merkel made a point to say the cartoonist did nothing wrong and we have to defend freedom of speech.

I find the veil extremely offensive, but that doesn't give me a free license to go out and kill now does it?

Being offended in itself is not a reason for someone to change their culture don't you agree?

We're not going to change our culture either.

We have freedom of speech and this means people can voice their opinions right or wrong.

You seem to have a problem with the concept of personal responsibility.

It's always someone else who is 'provoking' that is at fault.

Blame is better to give than to receive.

There are no excuses for these riots or the riots over the danish cartoon.

If they don't want people to disrespect their religion - stop providing us with the footage.  lol

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-16 01:24:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-14 23:30
Of course, you get paid. It's not called "commissions" but "ROYALTIES". After all, I just declared ...

Nobody cares what you declare. Go back to reading your right wing rag, the SCMP, for more inspiration.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 01:40:15 |Display all floors
vorgal78 Post time: 2012-9-15 02:43
Don't contribute to the thread if you just want to antagonise people Robert, that goes for the res ...

Who made you the grand pooh-bah of this forum? You are quickly disappearing into the abyss of mediocrity.

By the way, saying that you are nothing at all is not an insult, it is the truth.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 09:40:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-16 01:40
Who made you the grand pooh-bah of this forum? You are quickly disappearing into the abyss of medi ...

Robert, I could direct the same question to you. The answer is the same, no one.

As far as disappearing into mediocrity I think you are confusing being a blaggart with intelligence. If I have nothing to add I don't post.

This thread would be much more worthwhile if others did the same, rather than posting just to improve their credits.

Finally, you provided an opinion on me being nothing. As with many things that are apparent "Truths" to you, there is more than one perception on the worth of an individual. That is the purpose of this thread, to find out what the values of people are. Yours are clear, thank you for that. You can allow others to have theirs without antagonism as I doubt you know anyone on the forum personally and you certainly have no understanding of my value to the global community.

Enjoy your day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 10:08:51 |Display all floors
vorgal78 Post time: 2012-9-15 17:40
Robert, I could direct the same question to you. The answer is the same, no one.

As far as disapp ...

The OP was just an attempt to whitewash all the aggressions of the west over the past 200 years.
Your attempts to be "fair and unbiased" has been painful to watch.
I would guess your value to the global community to be as near zero as your comments.
China has had to put up with so much aggression from the west over the past 200 years
it is completely heartless to try and whitewash these injustices.
Don't even pretend to be innocent. You are in internet mercenary for the reactionaries of the west.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 10:46:37 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-9-14 21:12
Have you ever thought to examine why all the hatred?

I think the turning point was the danish car ...

Evil Satanic Monster

9/11 was an inside job you evil lying Satanic monster.The bastards that produce these films and cartoons and the media that deliberately fan the flames are part of the Satanic Zionist propaganda machine.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.