Author: vorgal78

Moving forward   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-13 17:24:11 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-13 09:15
Yes, much bigger issues are at stake, such as countering internet mercenaries out to disrupt China ...

I take issue with your statement Robert, I am no sort of mercenary at all, I am not right/left/centre wing at all and I am not out to do any harm to anyone.

What I am aware of though is that many individuals represent vested interests or have concrete opinions and ideologies and are unwilling to debate an issue fully. The I am right, you are wrong attitude of many people is what causes friction between cultures and widens the divide between nations.

Hopefully, over the course of our discussion we can all take time to think about what could be done differently and where the confusion between cultures arises. I am not expecting it to happen within this fifty years, but maybe before I die I can see some positive progress between the nations of the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 17:56:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-13 17:47
It doesn't matter.

The problem is that YOU ARE ALWAYS INVOLVED.

Our embassy is under attack in yemen due to this 'film'.

Islam IS a cancer.

Fck mohammed.  What the hell is wrong with these people to kill over a film?   Something so trivial.

They need to be de-sensitized on this whole mohammed thing.

We need to start a campaign to show his image as much as possible until its not such a hot issue.

Maybe burn some more korans.

Islam IS a cancer.

Doesn't this incednent prove it yet again?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 18:21:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 18:27:10 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-9-13 18:21
So you agree then is a losing war, senseless killing Afghans, your own twits, costing billions, mo ...

The only one making a profit in afghanistan is china.

Its been nothing but an economic drain for us.  And its stupid to fight a war on terror using conventional warfare.  Yes, its a losing game.  They are not worth our guys dying.  Its a hopeless society.  The policy should be containment.  Seal up their borders so they can't use afganistan as a base to carry out international attacks and let them kill each other as much as they want.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 18:27:55 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 18:34:38 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-9-13 18:27
Yes… badmouthing China and the hypocrites are living in China. Fidel used to call this guy’s ‘g ...

But according to the all knowing Robert, the internet "mercanaries" he is referring to have "never set foot in China".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 18:34:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.