Author: HK_rebel2

We win, you lose!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-10 17:20:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by St_George at 2012-9-10 17:20

Going back over old ground, the success of Hong Kong has been a blueprint for market reforms in China. Thats a fact.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-10 17:33:18 |Display all floors
Im not here to act as an apologist for Brit colonialism-it happened a long time ago.  We're not an empire now but i dont see anything wrong with promoting and spreading democracy.

It literally means or is supposed to mean government by the people.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-10 17:49:51 |Display all floors
It's good idea to be an optional class for Hongkong secondary school.
Since China performs the "one nation, two systems" policy,  the mainlander should give hongkong much more freedom.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-10 18:26:58 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-9-10 17:18
Anyway, the question is for Hong Kongers NOW.

Not people who dont live there presuming to speak for ...

Well please forgive me for even breathing  ........

I posted in response to #60 and I suggest you might also make your comments to seneca for discussing that issue ........

Or do you as others only allow your preferred spokes people to post  ............

And I take it you are not a Honker and in that case why are YOU commenting at all .........

According to your own ideas  .........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-10 18:31:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-10 17:21
Have another good laugh, Ex; I took the liberty of copying the title of THIS THREAD:

I was not discussing the details of supposed education ideas recently posed and you might want to read my post again before implying something that is not there  ..........

The tenet of my post was a question as to why the Brits never applied democracy all the time of the occupation of foreign territories and that would include India as you well know .......

Please try stick with the response as wandering off topic will confuse you ........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 03:30:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 03:38:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.