Author: HK_rebel2

We win, you lose!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-10 12:18:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-10 10:58
Of course. She told me to give you the message. She complains your beat off makes her clothes stic ...

You really  are a sick and sad puppy!
As for my mother telling you anything....anyone with a modicum of commonsense knows that what you say here, regarding you even knowing her, let alone her telling you anything, is a blatant fabrication. You are simply highlighting what many here already know Robert, that you are an unmitigated moron!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-10 12:22:50 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-9-9 20:18
You really  are a sick and sad puppy!
As for my mother telling you anything....anyone with a modi ...

Your mother tells me you get the floor all wet around the toilet too. Are your eyes bad or is it hard
for you to keep a steady hand? She's going to start using your clothes to wipe it all up with.
She also told me that you've always pretended to be some sort of teacher who is an expert on everything. {:soso_e113:}
So far she's batting a thousand.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-10 12:24:26 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-9-9 20:16
It's bad enough having to read your, oh so knowledgeable, drivel about China here. Why on earth wo ...

You can't say I didn't try to help you. If you are comfortable living with the lies you've always been
taught that's your business.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-10 14:07:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-10 16:55:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-10 16:00
I don't normally stick up for the Brits and their democratisation attempts in the developing world ...

And how does that apply to India and others places that were not given democracy until the Brits were leaving ..........

Hong kong ........

Only after the Brits realized the futility of trying to hold on to HK both from a supply or military point of view, did they then sign the Sino-British Joint Declaration in September 1984. However, slightly before that July 1984 the Brits started talking democracy and also changed the immigration laws in Britain so as to exclude HK people from becoming UK citizens  .........   

The first indirect elections were September 1985 and affected in 1988 ..........

I suggest that as usual with the Brits democracy was an afterthought as it was easier to run colonies as a dictatorship as proven by the Brits previous 300 year history of colonization  .........

China had been negotiating the return of HK since the 1970's and only when it was inevitable did democratization start in that very same year the deal was signed   ...........

Unless of course you can point to one Brit colony where they democratized well in advance of leaving for good  .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-10 17:17:01 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-9-10 02:02
I am surprised that it took from 1842 to 1985 to establish that concept ..............

But prompt ...

Who's to say they never needed it ?  Given the choice in principle which would YOU opt for ?

Forget the corrupt democracies in the West, just the principle.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-10 17:18:07 |Display all floors
Anyway, the question is for Hong Kongers NOW.

Not people who dont live there presuming to speak for them.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.