Author: HK_rebel2

We win, you lose!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-10 11:52:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-9-10 10:53
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-10 10:50
The crusty internet mercenary is back. Did someone punch your lights out for making one of your
fa ...

As usual, you attack the messenger and not the message. Tell me where my post, in your vast experience of the Chinese education system, I'm wrong.
No, nobody has, or can, punch my lights out. I, unlike some here, have a life outside this site and it takes precedence. I suggest you get a life outside this site, and stop commenting on issues, about which, you have little, to no practical knowledge of!

P.S; when/if you arrive in China, Robert, you're welcome to try. You'll seriously wish you hadn't.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-10 11:54:30 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-9-9 19:52
As usual, you attack the messenger and not the message. Tell me where my post, in your vast experie ...

I'm not attacking you. I was just told to give you a message. Your mother wants you to stop
beating off in her dirty clothes basket.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-10 11:54:49 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-10 10:51
Glossy over history is that the schools of the west do the best. They have to. They have the most

Not all countries do that Robert. When did you go to school? Maybe they did it then but I doubt that they could now, since the advent of internet and the truth being readily available.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-10 11:56:50 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-10 10:54
I'm not attacking you. I was just told to give you a message. Your mother wants you to stop
beatin ...

And this from someone whose spouse I argued for exclusion in posts "dissing" you, against other forumites. You dare use my mother in your filthy imagination after this fact?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-10 11:57:00 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-9-9 19:54
Not all countries do that Robert. When did you go to school? Maybe they did it then but I doubt th ...

Yes, thanks to the internet people in the west can now see that China has had to fight off constant
attempts at subjugation by western nations since the early 1800s.
Read my blog. You might learn something.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-10 11:58:25 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-9-9 19:56
And this from someone whose spouse I argued for exclusion in posts "dissing" you, against other fo ...

Of course. She told me to give you the message. She complains your beat off makes her clothes stick
to the sides of the basket and the washing machine is starting to smell funny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-10 12:16:07 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-10 10:57
Yes, thanks to the internet people in the west can now see that China has had to fight off constan ...

It's bad enough having to read your, oh so knowledgeable, drivel about China here. Why on earth would I want to voluntarily read your blog which is, no doubt, more senseless drivel.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.