Author: ttt222

Where is my school?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-5 09:13:43 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-9-5 09:04
That is because of the Hukou policy.  It discriminates against migrant workers.

you are right, hukou policy.
Definitely discrimination.
It is very big problem for all the migrant in china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 15:47:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 15:56:45 |Display all floors
Toddlers told to bring own school deskUpdated: 2012-09-04 14:25 ( chinadaily.com.cn)

This article is on the front page of the CD website.  A school did not have enough desks so they asked the parents of the children to provide their own.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 16:02:00 |Display all floors
after reading the news,so sad  education is very important

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 17:32:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Joy.guo at 2012-9-5 17:33

I'm so sorry to read these news. No schools, for those children, as you image, what kind of life will they have in the future?

It's not important how much the GDP is for China every year, but we must have education for our children, they are our future, they are our hope. You know, time flies, time never waits for people.

Many years ago, I studied in a very old and shappy school when I was a child. With the development of economy in China, I can't believe there are still so many children who can't go to school at present.

What should I do? ??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 19:56:19 |Display all floors
Children is the future.I know,something like that is not unusual in China and government and charities also do the effort to improve childrens`study environments and equipments.Such as"egg and milk projiect""the new hope school"" the aid education projiect"etc.we also should look on the bright sight even if it still has no sound solutions.As an English Education major,I determine to be a good teacher in the future.{:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 19:58:11 |Display all floors
Joy.guo Post time: 2012-9-5 17:32
I'm so sorry to read these news. No schools, for those children, as you image, what kind of life wil ...

Do what you can do for them.Living within your means.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.