Views: 5484|Replies: 14

A Japanese man 'shot photos' under skirt [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-4 15:08:11 |Display all floors
ANGRY Metro riders nabbed a foreigner after the man allegedly shot some obscene pictures of a female passenger with a cell phone camera on a subway train during morning rush yesterday.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

The foreign man is being investigated, police said yesterday. Witnesses said they heard him speak Japanese.

According to witnesses, the incident occurred on a Metro Line 2 train at about 8:30am yesterday when the man put his cell phone camera under a woman's skirt to secretly shoot pictures. But the woman saw him and shouted for help. Other passengers caught the man and turned him over to police.

The man "looked frightened to death when we caught him," said a witness identified by the screen name "Ryge," who uploaded pictures of the man.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-9-5 10:20:03 |Display all floors
We've had several cases of "upskirt photographers" operating in Australia in recent years. Each time one is caught they are off to prison for at least a few months, and then added to the sex offenders registry, deported if from overseas etc.

It's a disgusting filthy thing to do to an innocent woman.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-5 10:29:00 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2012-9-5 10:20
We've had several cases of "upskirt photographers" operating in Australia in recent years. Each time ...

I absolutelly agree.

This is violation of dignity, no matter where are You from.
And should be punished with no mercy.

Additional punishment for that kind of person should be publicing his image, with detaled reason of punishment, in his neighbourhood. preferably... in skirt

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-9-5 10:55:18 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2012-9-5 10:29
I absolutelly agree.

This is violation of dignity, no matter where are You from.
Additional punishment for that kind of person should be publicing his image, with detaled reason of punishment, in his neighbourhood. preferably... in skirt

You are truly evil, I like that final punishment twist very much.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 11:45:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 11:46:20 |Display all floors
Crap Thread

Who was photographing the "up skirt" photographer ? Where is the latter's camera ?
I was hoping to see some of the poor b ugger's work rather than the alleged photographer himself.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 13:27:50 |Display all floors
Sad thing his only punishment is deportation. Chinese citizen need to take law into their hands.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.