Author: voice_cd

We want to hear from you   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-9-24 07:32:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-23 21:20
Robber, did you read this generous offer?

Ive been coming to China for almost 30 years......for many years i would spend 4 or 5 months a year in Shanghai......and 5 or 6 months in New York....the rest of the time I would travel and live on Pluto ( now its not a planet).....

ANYWAY MY POINT IS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS   MAKING WHOOPIE  IS STIL MY FAVORITE THING TO DO IN CHINA............
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-24 10:23:57 |Display all floors
"I am now in Dongguan city,one of  the powerful economy cities in  Guangdong province.I would like to pay much attention to the life condition of migrant workers,over the past decade,industry changes the city a lot,which provides enormous benefits for local people and migrant workers.On the contrary,it brings migrant workers pains,for them ,they can not go back home but stay here,althoughthey were born in rural area. As for now,"HOME" has became a "travel station”symbol,they can not find a survial way in rural area,for the prosperous city life,it is hard for them to fit into the  environment. insuperable conflict!

" That's true. I am a new comer here but I will come back my lovely countryside. You know, it's unsafe and dirty here despite of the rapid development.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-24 17:37:38 |Display all floors
low salary , little work opportunity , no more chances for the people like me here, cannot buy a house for my family after more than 6 years' working, i don't know how to create  harmony life, lack of safety.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-25 10:26:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-24 04:02
Just admit it to yourself, Robber: Buying a Chinese bride-catalogue wife has virtually bankr ...

I know you're jealous but you'll just have to learn to deal with it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-9-26 09:59:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-24 20:02
Just admit it to yourself, Robber: Buying a Chinese bride-catalogue wife has virtually bankr ...

One wife can't bankrupt YOU....THREE Hurts..but One...don't think so...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-29 13:21:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-26 06:24
Well, the dude had to fly to China THREE times, and pay INTERPRETERS (!) three times until he hit  ...

Which means I have been in China at least three times more than you have.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-29 13:43:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-28 21:32
...Maybe. Maybe not.

But what matters is: I have spent all my time since my one-and-supposedly o ...

You have never been in China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.