Now something different. Especially for those, who do not want to eat rice, rice noodles, etc. all the time.
Recipe inspired by both Chinese, and European (Polish) cuisine.
Based on polish recipe “kluski łyżką kładzione” (noodles made by spoon), but fits perfectly to Chinese dishes.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes (only cooking) – 15 minutes (cooking and frying)
- 2 eggs
- wheat flour
- green onions
- mix eggs, add a little salt, and 2-3 tablespoons of wheat flour
- chop the green onions
- add onions to eggs and wheat, stir
- add more wheat
more wheat You add – harder noodles will be (dough should be at list like thick jam, and not harder then You can easily put it on the tablespoon)
- boil the water with a little of salt
- heat the tablespoon in hot boiling water
- put small bits of dough to boiling water, wait 2-3 minutes boiling, then remove
I like this noodles a little fried, so, after boiling – just put it on the hot pan with some oil, and fry gold.
You may also mix it with any kind of sauce, stew etc., simply by adding it to frying noodles.
On the pictures – noodles served with pork in dark sauce.
with a little of sauce:
and much more ;)
serve - always hot.