Author: WhiteBear

[Recipes]: expat cuisine in China - recipes by White Bear   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-24 15:14:37 |Display all floors
I just come here, and write my first reply for you.

I carefully read your firstcourse. I think you do it in detail. Now, I suggest that you add the salt or soysauce, garlic in bowl with eggs, and mix up, and then fry it. Maybe the taste is much better than your method. What do you think???

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-24 15:25:02 |Display all floors
Sxdun Post time: 2012-10-24 15:14
I just come here, and write my first reply for you.

I carefully read your firstcourse. I think you  ...

I'll try, but I wanted to have all eggs, with semi-liquid yolks (yellows), when rest is well fried. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 15:35:25 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2012-10-24 15:25
I'll try, but I wanted to have all eggs, with semi-liquid yolks (yellows), when rest is well fried ...

O, I understood.

If you can put all the egg white in bowl and left yolk in eggshell, you can mix it. It need some skill. Wishes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 15:51:13 |Display all floors
Sxdun Post time: 2012-10-24 15:35
O, I understood.

If you can put all the egg white in bowl and left yolk in eggshell, you can mix  ...

this is a VERY good idea :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 20:38:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2012-10-24 20:49

I just made it!

I've beaten whites a little with soy sauce and garlic, poured on the pan, and thed added yolks at the top, then fried like omlette...

very tasty
___
Btw1 - served with fresh made steamed rice, and bok choi quick fried with garlic and chili peppers

Btw2 - DO NOT beat whites others then from eggs {:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 21:35:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 21:45:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.