Views: 12200|Replies: 16

What is the most romantic or craziest thing you have ever done for your partner? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-30 16:18:34 |Display all floors
Activity type:
Online activity
Start time:
2012-8-30 16:11:00 to 2012-11-30 16:11 agreed on
Activity location:
Beijing
Number of registered people:
2 Person

This post was edited by blueeyes.yu at 2012-8-30 16:20

When you are in love, you experience passion, pleasure, and fantasy. You believe the person you love is a valuable person whose feelings matter. In order to win their heart, have you been beating your brains about, trying to surprise them with some crazy romantic gesture?

When you are in love, have you ever left little love notes or piles of candy when you visit your partner? Stash them away where your sweetheart will be sure to find them, whether in the car, under their pillow or in a travel bag.

Have you ever brought home take-out from a favorite dining establishment which is far away from your house so the two of you can enjoy some food in the comfort of your own home?

Have you tried going old-fashioned - sending a love letter or a love card through the mail to express your love?

Have you given a bunch of roses or carnations for no reason to your partner?

The things above might be one of millions of things you have ever done for your special someone. Do you still remember those sweet memories? Do you still remember the most romantic thing you have ever done for your partner?

Share the most romantic or craziest thing you have ever done for someone special.

Passed (1 Person)

Leave a message Application date
blueeyes.yu

My boyfriend and I had been having "differences of opinions" lately, and I was really stressed out because of it. So when we finally got everything worked out, I had dancing practice and I didn't t ...

2012-8-30 16:30:13

Temporarily fail to pass (1 Person)

Leave a message Application date
Nancy2 2012-9-2 15:46:20

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 11:19:00 |Display all floors
I made an hour long on mix tape of love songs..wrote a love poem and read out loud right in front of the lucky bastard... and I got rejected

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-8-31 13:25:15 |Display all floors
The craziest thing I did when I chased a girl was to write a super long love letter and ran to the post station afar while the girl just sat next to me.

The result was not so romantic
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 15:09:58 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-8-31 13:25
The craziest thing I did when I chased a girl was to write a super long love letter and ran to the p ...

is it true? dude, you r so fuuny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 16:53:48 |Display all floors
Beer, TV , football, every saturday.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-8-31 16:57:48 |Display all floors
When I was courting the love of my life, for Valentines day one year I said to her to come and stay at my house for a couple of days as it would be easier to go out on Valentines day.

What she didn't know was that her flatmate in collusion with me had given me her passport. Two days before Valentines day I told her we were taking a mystery trip and that she was to wear a pair of eye-shades until we arrived at the destination.  My best friend then arrived and we drove to Sydney airport.

When we were in the terminal she was shocked. When we checked in on QF-1 she was mystified as she had no idea we were going to London. When we arrived in London and transferred to Paris she started to warm up to the idea especially as I had booked a good room for us not that far from the Eiffel Tower and we had dinner that night (valentines day) in a good french Restaurant before heading back to Sydney.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 17:07:19 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2012-8-31 16:57
When I was courting the love of my life, for Valentines day one year I said to her to come and stay  ...

Having a romantic trip is the most romantic thing. You were lucky to have each other. In fact, it doesn't matter where you and your girlfriend may go then. What matters most is whom you would be with on the journey.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.