Views: 2499|Replies: 2

Don't looks matter to women? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-30 14:17:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Rearwindow at 2012-8-30 14:18

A lot of women say that personality is the most important. So can the majority of women honestly say they would be happy with a man whose personality she likes but who she does not find physically attractive?

Biologically speaking, it does not make sense to me... it would seem like women would have to be physically attracted to their mates, just as men do, in order for procreation and the human race to continue on. But yet a lot of women, both on this forum and elsewhere in life, say that personality is basically all that matters.

Any thoughts?

Ladies, what qualities of a man are you looking for?

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-30 15:58:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2012-8-30 15:59

I think, that You "contrasted" it too much ;)

I can tell You from my point of view. As a man looking for woman.

Yes, personality is for me MOST important.
And NO, I can not spend rest of my life with woman that I do not like look at.

This is not about "personality OR look", but what is more important.

Example again: In my case - look is really not so important, because I can see beauty in not only classic "model - like" faces (yes, face is for me most important) and figure. But I can not honestly deny that it have influence for my choice. About 90% women I met (as a friends, or just know as a person not related anyway closer then "just met") are OK for me phisically. But very few of them had personality that would match my own. And that is why I have no "long history"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 13:57:03 |Display all floors
no commets for women?
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.