Author: desperado123

Smiling protestor throws plastic bottle at Japanese embassy   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-29 13:55:45 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-8-29 11:42
Hatred is too strong a word.

She was protesting.

People usually only protest about things they feel very strongly about.

Looking at her, I'd say she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and it was an unplanned act of random frustration.

No-one was hurt. She should be given a slapped wrist and told to think before she acts in future. No point in fanning the flames. Small things can push a tense situation into a violent situation quickly, so in this respect, she was a little thoughtless.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 13:56:59 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-8-29 11:59
I think it should not be the language or spelling that matters.

It is the subtance that is import ...

Yes he is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 15:42:22 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-8-29 11:51
You are so naive. If you want to play the stubborn child and point out every invasion, real or con ...

If you wish to discuss foreign invaders to China during and/or recently after the Japanese/Anglo period then you MUST include Russia in your calculations.

The simple fact that you think their involvement in invading Chinese territory was in some distant past or even contrived is very telling i.e. that you don't know very much about modern Chinese history.

You call me naive? LOL. Arguing with a Chinese person that Russia wasn't a foreign aggressor is just about a naive as anyone could get. Once, again you have outdone yourself. Even more stupid than before (if that is at all possible).

p.s. I note that ever since you told me I was being a right wing propagandist for stating that China would publish another stimulus plan - you stated that China doesn't need one now - and I posted on how they announced one last week, you have conspicuously avoided me on that subject. Yet another subject on which you express knowledge, but knowledge which is obviously flawed i.e. completely wrong!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 15:44:06 |Display all floors
Joy.guo Post time: 2012-8-29 13:46
I appreciate her courage though I don't like a smoking woman.

you don't need have too much courage to throw a bottle. As for smoking woman, I hate it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 15:49:59 |Display all floors
Throw battle can't stand anything,If you hate JANP,you cann't use any product about JANP..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 15:54:57 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-8-29 10:37
Do not worry. China is far stronger than Japan now. Japan is no longer able to rape and murder
Chi ...

oh boy

you still didnt get the visa ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 15:58:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-8-29 12:00
Mr. Mao was a great man. He saved China for the Chinese people.
It is painfully obvious if you onl ...

He saved China for the party and its ideology. Not the people. He might have said he did it for the people but it became quite apparent with his actions towards his own people that his priority was the ideology.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.