Author: aziz

Inspiring China train journeys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-27 17:59:53 |Display all floors
China mostly famous due to its beautiful spots which are never found in any other country.
China try to touch its difficult spots with the help to trains because train journey is cheap and more reliable as compare to other transportation.
People and tourist like to cover their distance by train and see the China's beauty from close view.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-27 22:03:50 |Display all floors
#1 Thanks for posting these beautiful routes by train. I have done most of them and I can say it's an experience that shouldn't be missed! {:soso_e179:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-28 00:23:07 |Display all floors
no money, no time. so i couldn't travel like you .
however,thank you for these pictures that i can enjoy.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-8-28 00:30:29 |Display all floors
I like train journey.I had been to many places in China by train since 1984 to 1993.My last visit was 2006.Everything changed.An airconditioned whole train means there are lot of changes in the train industry.My longest trip was 73 hours in a single journey from Beijing to Kunming.I travelled to south,north east and west.A group of friends,beer,tobacco is essential for a better journey.

I appreciate a non smoking compartment now as I stop smoking more than a decade.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-28 00:37:15 |Display all floors
BEAUTIFUL, I love trains, I was raised by Grandparents, the train passed the back fence in a small country village, I was 2 years old, the fettlers on a big two/stroke quad, the four-man pump trolleys, I saw the four men jump and spin it off the track onto the little landing provided seemingly only moments before the train passed whistle blowing angrily, train crew waving arms with red faces, blowoff valve hissing as the throttle suddenly closed, the puff of black smoke before the fireman could open the fire-door and open the blower valve. Yes, STEAM, beautiful living STEAM. I later worked as an Engine cleaner, a pre-required step before becoming a Fire-man. I did a 5 day trip from Jinan, Shandong Province, we went to Mao Zedong's house in the mountains.
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-28 19:53:06 |Display all floors
train journey to lasa Tibat is the wonder of the world.
who ever got chance to go there, you must go.
all time best route.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 09:42:25 |Display all floors
i  wish i can go to Lhasa in future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.