Author: saltandpepper

China is a true friend of Africa, Ghanaian president says   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-13 01:11:00 |Display all floors
I think it good that China Daily allows free speech.  It is what is needed.
China is a good friend to most of Africa.  Giving many billions in investment for the promise of new projects and natural resources.  The USA goes to war for its oil.  China simply supplies weapons to its friends and lets them kill each other, then takes the oil.  Much better strategy.  USA stands on some moral ground, China does not care about such things.  Only the end result matters, never the method of obtain the result.  Same as china Olympic philosophy.  It works.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 03:38:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 03:47:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 11:19:22 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-8-12 17:07
I stayed in China Daily because the mods know I can contribute.

Running down your opponent does n ...

Come on old fella, you know I mean you no harm but, replying to the same post 3 times?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 11:20:35 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-8-12 17:36
Consider the mudslinging by exportedkiwi, it must be known that I called for him to be banned as he  ...

Where am I anti China, show me please!

If they ban me, unlike you, I could care less. This website is simply a passtime, not my focal point!

You, on the other hand......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 11:21:45 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-8-12 17:36
Consider the mudslinging by exportedkiwi, it must be known that I called for him to be banned as he  ...

What anti China mudslinging. If I was as bad as you say I am, don't you think I'd have been banned already......or didn't you think of that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 18:29:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-13 11:28
You are an absolute washup of a riot, you malnourished barnacle!

Africa's BEST and most knowledge ...
Africa's BEST and most knowledgeable leaders all had an education gained while studying in London, Paris, the U.S. of A. or Moscow. No outstanding leader has been to a Chinese university.

they had it indeed but that is whole point of China changing the game and Africans coming to China for study this days.

you live in a past with typical stubbornness of old man that doesn't realise everchanging reality of shift from west to east that we are witnessing as we speak.

This are historical times SenK!ke , it will never be the same.

Don't be stubborn , embrace change and new world order or you will find yourself talking to the trees in some mental retreat.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.