Author: saltandpepper

China is a true friend of Africa, Ghanaian president says   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-20 05:17:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-8-20 05:18
seneca Post time: 2012-8-19 20:30
You are scraping sand off a hard-surface road to throw in all our eyes, Li'l Ugly, Flat-breasted,  ...

neglecting its duties to help spread education, health care, roads in Africa!

China is not neglecting education in Africa i think that was colonial European idea to deprive blacks of education in order to chain them and keep them ignorant like beasts.

China never chained one single African, China encourage education even ziodildo like you must a be aware of this fact.

If there is something that Chinese do value very highly than that is education, no wonder they beat western world regularly in science and maths.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 06:17:40 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-8-19 19:17
Hmm, this reminds me on how Timorese terrorists trained by Australia groomed to be the "Timorese ...
Hmm, this reminds me on how Timorese terrorists trained by Australia groomed to be the "Timorese leaders".

Oh, please tell me exactly which Timorese "terrorist" leaders were trained by Australia ?

Was it Xanana Gusmao ?
He was in jail in Jakarta for many years, we couldn't train him.
His 2nd wife is Australian, but she's a primary school teacher, so I am not sure on how good she'd be with the terrorist training.

Was it Ramos Horta ?
Well he spent years in exile mainly in New York lobbying at the United Nations, no Australian training there.

Could it have been Mari Alkatiri ?
Well he did spend many years in exile in Mozambique which was plagued by communist terrorists, maybe there's your man !

Like how you separated aborigine babies from their parents, to provide them "better hygiene"?
That's right, many Aboriginals alive today due to the protection they got by the Government policies.

"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 13:51:38 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2012-8-20 06:17
Oh, please tell me exactly which Timorese "terrorist" leaders were trained by Australia ?

Was it ...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2006- ... alia-downer/1762110

E Timor rebels trained in Australia: Downer

Posted Thu May 25, 2006 11:21am AEST
Map: East Timor

Foreign Affairs Minister Alexander Downer has confirmed some of the rebel soldiers leading the unrest in East Timor were trained in Australia.

Mr Downer says Australian troops will face a dangerous situation when they arrive in Dili.

"These are soldiers who have been sacked and so yes you are completely right they will know how to fight," he said.

The leader of the rebel soldiers Major Al Frado Reinado was considered so senior he received top military training in Australia.

That has been confirmed by East Timor's Ambassador to Australia Hernani de Silva.

"The only information I have is that Al Fardo was trained here in Australia in the Staff College," he said.

The Opposition's Kevin Rudd says he also understand that large numbers of the East Timorese force received Australian training.

Mr Downer says the rebel soldiers are armed with rifles, machetes and rocket propelled grenades.

"Not all of them will be armed but some of them are armed and there's been a lot of gunfire, there have been gunbattles, so the situation on the ground there is quite dangerous," he said.

"I think we have to have our eyes wide open to that."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 13:52:47 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2012-8-20 06:17

Was it ...
That's right, many Aboriginals alive today due to the protection they got by the Government policies.

Then how much have been killed by your government?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 15:35:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by emucentral at 2012-8-20 17:36
liuyedao Post time: 2012-8-20 15:51
Foreign Affairs Minister Alexander Downer has confirmed some of the rebel soldiers leading the unrest in East Timor were trained in Australia.

You said the "terrorists" were groomed to be leaders, Northwest.

Reynardo was not a political leader of Timor Leste, he was a military man, trained, like many from various countries, to be a functionary in Timor's army.
He attacked President Ramos Horta who is on good terms with Australia so it goes directly against the intent of your original ignorant and foolish accusation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 15:38:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by emucentral at 2012-8-20 20:57
liuyedao Post time: 2012-8-20 15:52
Then how much have been killed by your government?

Actually, you fool, Aboriginals are not killed by our government, it has not been government policy or practice.

At some stages in the past, some Aboriginal people were killed by murderers, some white and some fellow Aboriginals.

Whenever these situations arose, the police did their best to arrest those responsible and bring them to justice.

You really need to do your research, you useless fool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 22:59:37 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2012-8-20 15:35
You said the "terrorists" were groomed to be leaders, Northwest.

Reynardo was not a political lead ...

Ohh, so you trained a terrorist and at the same time support Ramos Horta.

A fine double-faced scheme. You'll be the winner whoever lead Timor.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.