Author: saltandpepper

China is a true friend of Africa, Ghanaian president says   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-18 07:37:53 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2012-8-18 04:24
No he's not.
He's part of greedy h** that chained poor and hapless Africans for centuries like ani ...

a interesting job!
i would like to
gogogo ,tell out the world
you are in progress

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 21:14:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 21:17:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 23:37:54 |Display all floors
The World From African Perspective.

Jailed in China, a documentary on Nigerians on Death Row in China.

h ttp://newafricanpress.c om/2012/05/20/jailed-in-china-a-documentary-on-nigerians-on-death-row-in-china/
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 23:46:09 |Display all floors
Nigerians Describe Chinese Prison: They treated Nigerians like animals in Beijing – Olusegun
• We were not better than corpses –Olusegun

• They chained our legs and hands behind our back –Ahmed

When Martins Olusegun set out for the Oriental country of China, his aim was to boost his economic fortunes and that of his immediate family. But his high hopes crashed when he stood surety for some Nigerians, who eventually eloped when they had an issue with their boss. The Ogun State-born Martins then found himself in the gulag where he had a raw deal for almost five years because he could not produce them.

Another Nigerian, who asked to be identified simply as Ahmed, had a similar experience, which corroborated a report in the Sunday Sun of December 25, 2011 on how over 1000 Nigerians rot in various prisons in China. The duo, who recently returned to Nigeria from Beijing Prisons Number Two, recounted the cruel treatment meted out specifically to prisoners of Nigerian origin by the Beijing authorities. They described their prison experience as deadly.

Martins…

How did you find yourself in the Beijing prison in China?

I had been living in China since 2003 until I was arrested on July 31, 2007. The people that were living with me had a problem with their boss at their place of work and they ran away. Their boss came with the police to arrest them in my house and couldn’t find them. So I was arrested to produce them because I was their surety. It took me four years and seven months before I regained my freedom. They said I was supposed to serve 16 years but on sympathy grounds I was released.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 23:47:10 |Display all floors
- We were not better than corpses - Olusegun

- They chained our legs and hands behind our back –Ahmed

When Martins Olusegun set out for the Oriental country of China, his aim was to boost his economic fortunes and that of his immediate family. But his high hopes crashed when he stood surety for some Nigerians, who eventually eloped when they had an issue with their boss. The Ogun State-born Martins then found himself in the   g u l a g    where he had a raw deal for almost five years because he could not produce them.

Another Nigerian, who asked to be identified simply as Ahmed, had a similar experience, which corroborated a report in the Sunday Sun of December 25, 2011 on how over 1000 Nigerians rot in various prisons in China. The duo, who recently returned to Nigeria from Beijing Prisons Number Two, recounted the cruel treatment meted out specifically to prisoners of Nigerian origin by the Beijing authorities. They described their prison experience as deadly.

Martins…

How did you find yourself in the Beijing prison in China?

I had been living in China since 2003 until I was arrested on July 31, 2007. The people that were living with me had a problem with their boss at their place of work and they ran away. Their boss came with the police to arrest them in my house and couldn’t find them. So I was arrested to produce them because I was their surety. It took me four years and seven months before I regained my freedom. They said I was supposed to serve 16 years but on sympathy grounds I was released.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 23:47:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-8-18 23:50

Nigerians Describe Chinese Prison: They treated Nigerians like animals in Beijing – Olusegun

Better I give the link of this article - since I tried 3 times to post it in vain.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.