Author: edisonone

Taiwan, for whatever it's worth...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-11 02:48:34 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-8-11 01:29
Again, my good friend, the following is not an act of bosom buddism...

http://www.dailytimes.co ...
Thought they won't jump in on the subject(s) (reasons are obvious ) I think however
that many of my compatriotes here does see, as I do, the obstacles that exists between East and West and, if we
all keep quite about it or shy from it, these things will never be resolved, will it?

I don't think so , i think they ignore you because you are fake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 05:29:00 |Display all floors
I reckon they are rejecting your thread because of your over-sexy avatar!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 08:04:50 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-8-11 01:29
Again, my good friend, the following is not an act of bosom buddism...

http://www.dailytimes.co ...

I don't know about you Edison but most people would be cautious about clicking on links in a thread. If you want to discuss something with others, then why not state your view rather than send members to other websites?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 12:01:12 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-8-10 10:48
I don't think so , i think they ignore you because you are fake.

OK OK SMITHI, I'm a fake.. CIA as you like to label me ...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 12:11:04 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-8-10 16:04
I don't know about you Edison but most people would be cautious about clicking on links in a threa ...

Links are our sources information. It's authenticity. It's where we learn about the world and the happenings that affects each and every one of us rather than home made BS. I could've copy and paste the whole thing. Doing that without providing the source amounts to copyright infringement.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-8-11 13:55:01 |Display all floors
No wonder there are so many right wing propagandist in this forum.
The CIA is paying them. Just as I thought.
No normal person could endlessly spout all this mind numbing propaganda day in and day out.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 18:35:40 |Display all floors
Many young Chinese are surprised that I also tell them this. The Anti-Partu propaganda from Taiwan and HK is working every day and night on the 'netizens' who think they are learning 'truthful information'
I also have many disbelieve me when I say you are lucky to live in China. On TV and the internet the west seems so good.... http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/sta ... /default/titter.gif

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.