Post time 2017-3-11 04:11:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-8 16:36:10 |Display all floors
China has already failed genetically.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-6 06:17:32 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-3-11 04:11
There is a good Kissinger quote that I cannot find - but paraphrasing he says something like - It  ...

Professor Michael Levin says:

"Although I have great respect for the belief that God determines what is good and what is evil, I ’m afraid I must count myself among the skeptics. As I see it, nothing in the world is good or bad, or right or wrong, or better or worse. People, like other organisms, have preferences, some of which are more common in some groups than others, but none is objectively better or worse than any other. They just are.

It is not right or good that a lion catch the gazelle he is after, although a catch will certainly please him, and, as Xenophanes might have added, if lions could talk they would doubtless say that gazelle-catching was “proper” and “what all decent lions deserve.” Gazelles, for their part, dislike being caught and would, if given voice, accuse lions of violating their rights. In fact, the universe roots for neither. There is no neutral standpoint from which to rank the lion’s evolved appetite for gazelles against the gazelle’s evolved aversion to being lunch. It is not possible to say which is right or wrong."

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-5-7 09:30:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-14 12:10:44 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-5-7 09:30
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenl ...

Live slaughter of animals should be illegal.   Halal cutting of their throats should be illegal.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-5-14 16:02:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-5-14 16:03:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.