Author: SMITHI

For the sake of Syrians Assad should stay.Damascus battle winner, Alepo free too   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-1 17:37:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-8-1 17:40
Kbay Post time: 2012-8-1 17:32
Congrates to Assad, and the world give a sight of relieve....

Thank you mr Putin, you are a very br ...

very nice of you to say so Kbay.......

Yes Assad won Aleppo and rest of it .................as for Putin ....the great man indeed Kbay, lovely honest dear Putin.

since i'm at it Assad gave statemant today:

President Bashar al-Assad says Syria is engaged in a "crucial and heroic" battle that will determine the destiny of the nation.

“The army is engaged in a crucial and heroic battle… on which the destiny of the nation and its people rests. The enemy is among us today, using agents to destabilize the country, the security of its citizens and continues to exhaust our economic and scientific resources,” Assad said in a speech published by the official SANA news agency on Wednesday.

The speech was delivered on the 67th anniversary of the establishment of the Syrian army.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-1 18:23:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-8-1 18:27

{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e113:}

BBC seem to be in very sombre mood today , no more that usual giddiness and joy if i may say......

beloved Al Qaeda lost BBC mourn.{:soso_e113:}

The atmosphere has changed since we were here three days ago. It is eerily quiet, there are very few residents around and the mood amongst the rebels is very tense.

The commander of one of the largest brigades operating in Aleppo was even deliberating pulling his men out because he was not getting enough ammunition.

He was urged by his men not to leave - they are still here, they have been fighting this morning and wounded fighters have been brought back to the area for treatment in a makeshift clinic.

The rebels may insist in interviews that they will prevail, but the mood on the ground is different.

It is very hard not to conclude that the firepower they face is so overwhelming and Aleppo so important for President Assad's government that resisting will be incredibly difficult, if not impossible.

From the perspective of military tactics, perhaps the rebels decided to strike too soon in Aleppo before they had the kinds of armaments needed to be able to resist the inevtiable counter-offensive.

Having to leave Aleppo would be a setback for the rebels, but they will regroup in the countryside, where they have been skirmishing with the government for months.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-1 18:31:04 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-8-1 18:28
I think the Syrian people do like their cities and country to be quiet, and rid of all foreign ter ...

BBC would disagree with you , BBC think terror and Al Kikeda is best for Syria.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-1 19:09:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-8-1 19:09
SMITHI Post time: 2012-8-1 17:37
very nice of you to say so Kbay.......

Yes Assad won Aleppo and rest of it ............ ...

Not only Syria is at stake, as analysis by Mr. Putin and Mr. Hu correctly determined.

The historic battle of Aleppo is as important to the future of the world as the battles of Kursk, Waterloo and Stalingrad was.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-1 19:15:26 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-8-1 18:31
BBC would disagree with you , BBC think terror and Al Kikeda is best for Syria.

You know Smithi, we're on the same side on this very important issue. I support Assad and Putin also, as well as Ahmedinejad and Chavez. The "axis of evil" as the liberals put it.
I'm sorry for opposing you on the gun ban, but gun ban is a very liberal issue, precursor of genocide. It doesn't make sense for one to support liberals on one hand, and oppose them on the other.

That's a problem for me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-2 04:25:16 |Display all floors
RobertD Post time: 2012-8-1 19:15
You know Smithi, we're on the same side on this very important issue. I support Assad and Putin al ...
You know Smithi, we're on the same side on this very important issue. I support Assad and Putin also, as well as Ahmedinejad and Chavez. The "axis of evil" as the liberals put it.
I'm sorry for opposing you on the gun ban, but gun ban is a very liberal issue, precursor of genocide. It doesn't make sense for one to support liberals on one hand, and oppose them on the other.

That's a problem for me...

Robert do not worrie i take you as a friend from now on, Putins and Chavez friends are my friends too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-2 04:26:54 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-8-1 19:09
Not only Syria is at stake, as analysis by Mr. Putin and Mr. Hu correctly determined.

The historic ...
The historic battle of Aleppo is as important to the future of the world as the battles of Kursk, Waterloo and Stalingrad was.

Yes , this is new Stalingrad no doubt my friend Chechen

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.