Author: mrmike

American man wants Pretty Chinese girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-19 10:15:00 |Display all floors

And after reading the other answers..

I hope maggie98bj and candyzhang55 you aren't get tricked by this men. If you like to have a foreign boyfriend, I'd suggest getting a European or Canadian one. Even they aren't all good, the chance of getting a nice men with them is way better than if you go with an american. I'm quite sure most people here will agree with me. And most important, even if money is important to you, most of this men from america aren't rich at all for western standards. They are only faking "richdom" to get a nice girl, and then you are trapped with them. But after all it's your life, I wish you both that you find a nice men to share your time with him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-19 13:15:48 |Display all floors

you scared the poor man away

Dear friends here,

I think you already realized you have scared the poor man away since he post here. No one in the world is perfect, no country in the world has no defection, right? Stop attacking people or country here, friends. We are all big family even from different place, have different skin color.

thyme,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-19 21:39:22 |Display all floors

can I try?

I would love to meet u and try the feeling

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 17:34:08 |Display all floors

i like you.- from a Beijing girl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 20:24:35 |Display all floors

reply:"rich american"

want a chinese girl just because ur $ in the pocket , americans are rich in money ,poor in mental activities. excellent chinese girl won't be with u,kid! wake up,god could make u mature

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 20:44:39 |Display all floors

A nice joke indeed

it is always a piece of cake for an American guy to FIND a Chinese girlfriend in China. It is very easy, good luck!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 23:28:04 |Display all floors

Are you THAT desperate for sex?

Open your eyes wide,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.