Author: mrmike

American man wants Pretty Chinese girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-27 16:44:42 |Display all floors

Keep it up.

Your English has improved a lot, Drag.  Keep it up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-17 10:55:04 |Display all floors

Do i have chance?

Hi, do i have chance be ur cute chinese gf?
i am living and working in beijing now.
more detail please email me at candyzhang555@yahoo.com.cn  or u can read my post which has little imformation in it here.

Many regards:  Candy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-17 10:56:33 |Display all floors

Do i have chance?

Hi, do i have chance be ur cute chinese gf?
i am living and working in beijing now.
more detail please email me at candyzhang555@yahoo.com.cn  or u can read my post which has little imformation in it here.

Many regards:  Candy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-17 12:21:18 |Display all floors

candyzhang55

Are you crazy??OMG.what kind of girl you are?
Thank goodness that I dunno this kind of girl in my life.
it sounds like whore.Sorry.if i offend you.
But that's what i feel about.

drag>your words sounds like chinese woman always offer cheap sex.
it sounds sucks.Stop thinking this way.
plz respect chinese people.chinese woman.Thanx

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 04:01:15 |Display all floors

shunning?

I think we need to shun mike. After all, shunning has gone out of style.

Pity poor mrmike becuase he was born in  America. Pity those of you born in China and Canada et al.

I was more struck by the "pretty in his first post.

And so what if he want to meet a Chinese girl. Do you imagine there are not some CHinese girls who want to marry ONly American or Only a guy from Australia. There are white people who want to have sex with blacks and westerners-easterners. SO what?

mrmike I would recommend a longer post so the girl could read it and get a better sense of you.

I mean how old are you?
How tall?
What do you do?
What hobbies and interests do you have.

FOLKS THIS FORUM'S NAME IS.......

Did any of you notice mrmike stopped posting? Made the first post which everyone treated rudely, because you are such superior*ssholes, righter, whiter and uptighter than the rest.

After that he made a joke about Canada. Canadians like their country and have an inferiority complex.
Americans tend to be undereducated, and overblown with their own self importance. Raging superiority complex.
China is all safe, so is Japan.
China is perfect? Can you say anything you like? What about the woman in south china who thought sex and being sexual was great, and so she posted nude pictures of herself.

She was fired from her job and put in jail.

Ah perfect China.

Folks there are not only no perfect countries in the world, we seem to be on a slippery slope downward.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 16:57:49 |Display all floors

hi

I am insterested.would u mind reply me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-19 09:50:58 |Display all floors

To the arrogant, dumb american which opened this posting

Short: You're a dumb, egoistic, only sex-wanting men, which does deserve nothing. I hope you won't get a girl to "slave", because this is the only thing you want: A young, good looking girl you can hold as a "slave" like, for having sex with you and who will cook and tiedy up for you.

Pay attention girls! Don't fall on him!

True, there are many nice people from the Western world(I say here north america and western europe) who really searchs a nice girlfriend to love and share their life with her, and not to hold as a slave, but this men here only want this I wrote above. It's sometimes hard to get a clue what the men really wants, in this case, it's quite clear. Don't get tricked! Find a nice boyfriend who will love you, and don't look on the money! For my exemple, I have quite a lot of money, but I will never ever say this to a girl first, because I like a girl who likes me, and not the money!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.