Author: mrmike

American man wants Pretty Chinese girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-11 22:04:56 |Display all floors

rpo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-18 02:45:16 |Display all floors

nope....he's a typical american

I was willing to meet him halfway and lighten my criticism until he retorted that he was rich and better than canadians. He is not fooling anyone. He's a typical egotistical american. Everyone has expressed legitimate complaints towards his arrogant attitude. You are alone in defending the typical american.

I have visited China 3 times. I respect Chinese tremendously. I would love to live in China and learn Chinese culture. He is living a Western man's dream. Somone has to wonder why he would need to post a ridiculous statement like that. So he must be a predator.

Thank you for this wonderful forum. I have studied just a little Putonghua. I hope to learn so much more.

Wo fei chang gai xie ni.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-18 20:34:05 |Display all floors

such a asshole!

LOSER!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-19 10:42:31 |Display all floors

why bother to try here

western white male has lots of choice about woman in china. i got lots of stories about it. one year in china at least sleep with 10 chinese girls, the average is 20 girls or even more.

to all the girls intersted in them, be cautious! unless u have slept with more than 10 man, if not, dont get involved with foreigners

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-24 15:27:13 |Display all floors

mrmike may NOT be American...

He is likely someone trying to stir trouble between Americans and Chinese. In America he would be called a "Troll."
It's an internet joke.
  Don't be so foolish and believe everything you read on an internet message board!
  Some people enjoy watching others argue. Some people like to watch people beat each other (Boxing). Some people like to watch a Matador slay a bull.
  It's better not to respond to people like "mrmike," or they will keep doing their "Trolling."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-25 22:25:47 |Display all floors

Looser

He can't get a girlfriend in his own country,because he is lazy and poor.

No girl want to be with him. So he decide to go to China and tries to get  cheap sex and girlfriend there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-27 16:44:23 |Display all floors

Keep it up.

Your English has improved a lot, Drag.  Keep it up.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.