Author: mrmike

American man wants Pretty Chinese girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-15 15:10:41 |Display all floors

mrmike, a lier and a sex hunting bastard

Please have a look of mrmike's post  before he said he wants pretty chinese girlfriend.

I'm an American man living In Beijing.I am in my mid 30's.I am highly educated and have a high paying job.I am interested in Chinese culture and respect Chinese people.I want a girlfriend who is smart and honest.I don't care if she is pretty or not.My e-mail address is hereinbeijing2004@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-15 18:16:25 |Display all floors

hi, noce to know u

i 'd like to know you so i can know whether u r dangerous or not. my e-mail  :  rosecolored@sina.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-17 01:42:23 |Display all floors

AMerikka go home

there are no girls in America? Why do you people have to come all the way to China to find a girlfriend? Are you crazy, weird, ugly or retarded? Lots of beautiful women in USA  don't need to come to China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-17 01:43:30 |Display all floors

AMerikka go home

there are no girls in America? Why do you people have to come all the way to China to find a girlfriend? Are you crazy, weird, ugly or retarded? Lots of beautiful women in USA  don't need to come to China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-21 03:02:08 |Display all floors

Hahaha...

He is probably just needling you and has found your biggest fear. What did he say that was so bad?? Nearly everyday(no lie), my almost saintly girlfriend gets business propostions from Chinese men.
"Come home with me."
"No thank you, I have a boyfriend"
"I'll pay you lots of money/buy you something etcc"
"What?? You must have me confused with a wh0re!Answer is NO!"

Nobody understands or plays by the "money rules" like many Chinese men/women. And when they act out of love and wish to be with a poor companion, they are mocked by men and women(and family) alike.
Look in the mirror China, and ask, "Why would a rich old/ugly/tactless bugger come here for a girl?? "
Answer is 'cause he can afford one.
Tek
Tek

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-24 04:23:26 |Display all floors

Stereotyping

It seems to me that it is the generalizations and stereotyping that so many of these posts into name-calling and hurtful things.  American's are this way... Canadian's are that way... when the truth of the matter is that yes *some* are and yes *some* are not.

As soon as you generalize and stereotype, you become both racist and prejudiced.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-24 07:46:03 |Display all floors

American man wants Pretty Chinese girlfriend

Hey What happened to MRMIKE?

Him get roasted.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.