Author: mrmike

American man wants Pretty Chinese girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-3 01:28:20 |Display all floors

do you know what kind of chinese girl is pretty?

As my point of view, the reason why mrmike want a chinese girlfriend is he is interested in chinese culture. And to have a chinese girlfriend is good way. But in u opinion what kind of chinese girl is pretty?  To be frank, american man even donnot know what is pretty for us chinese. In his opinion no matter what  the chinese girl looks like, it is a kind of eastern beauty. My english teacher (American)have a chinese girl and want me to have a look. He said she is very beautiful. but i think she is just so-so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-3 02:01:00 |Display all floors

Me too!

I'm not American.
Not quite filthy stinking rich.

But damn. .. there certainly are some fine-looking ladies in China.

WANTED:
Cute female Chinese law student.
Cuz if my wife ever catches me with you.. I'll FOR SURE need a lawyer.

requiem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-3 07:32:26 |Display all floors

G/F........

No you don't...............!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-6 15:35:54 |Display all floors

Silliness

While I have a low opinion of Mike (provided he was for real) some of you with your "typical American" comments show that you are either cluless (in China) or dumb (if you happen to be from Canada because if you are from Canada, you should know yourselves that their are many Americans who don't fit the mode of Mike (if he is indeed for real).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-7 10:28:59 |Display all floors

Ho Hum American Lowlife

Hope you fine chinese girl give you hell, take  your retirement, social security.  She fook your neighnor chinese bus boy.  Okay american dude?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 11:02:13 |Display all floors

Trolls.

Don't feed the trolls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 11:32:13 |Display all floors

yes

you can find a pretty because you are rich.But I remind you if the pretty just  love your money but not you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.