Author: timbatu

China men marry African wives in large number - Open Door China Series   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-28 09:52:35 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-27 17:44
There are many Western operations on Chinese forums, just like CD. What I want to point is a simpl ...
Chinese culture has no racial segregation, unlike the profoundly racist US culture.

Calling Shenangians on that one Timmy, given my experiences in country, and seeing your example of posts overs the months...

ht tp://ww w.the china expat.c om/racism-in-china/

Quote:

Racism Doesn’t Exist in China!

If you ask a person in China whether racism exists, you may well be told that it does not exist, and that they respect people of all countries and colors. But dig a little deeper, ask questions such as ‘what do you think of black people’ or ‘what do you think of Japanese people’, and the answers that come back are often racist.

China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 10:35:55 |Display all floors
If you ever lived in China, you will realize how genetically diverse Chinese are.

Especially in Northern China, large number of Chinese babies are born with European features.

Historically, people of all "races" came repeatedly into China.

Because the Chinese culture has no racial segregation, the different "races" immediately mix with local Chinese.

The uniformed "yellow" in China is a RESULT of no segregation.

If the US culture is not racist, the US would not have the different races today.

The current US demographics truthfully and factually reflect the racial segregation heritage of the US.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 10:48:23 |Display all floors
Timmy:
Ah ha, so you have not done any black woman?! Why is that? Are you a self-claimed Irish American?
Oh, BTW, my wife would not touch trash ... and you should not touch anything that you cannot afford.

I've been with many fine women of various ethnic groups and nationalities, and I'm not Irish either.

NOW WE ALL KNOW THAT YOUR BLACK WIFE IS A HOOKER

SO HOW MUCH DOES SHE CHARGE ?
ARE YOU PIMPING HER OUT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET A JOB BEING A TERRORIST?

I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 10:50:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 11:14:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 13:56:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2012-7-28 15:58
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-7-28 13:14
That's where you have the the distal ends of a big hot dog sausage dipped, one end in sourcream and ...

timbatu often has the distal end of the hotdog dipped in mustard
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 17:37:35 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-7-27 05:45
timbatu, china is 92% Han and 100% Huang Zhong

China cannot segregate when everyone is yellow, ok?

bugger off, I do not want China to have the same problems.
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.