Author: blueeyes.yu

Why Asians want to move to the U.S.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-28 02:02:54 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-7-28 01:46
Actions speak louder than words timmy.

You choose to live in the US over China.

JFenix, imagine someone from NYC coming to your small town and telling you they are too crowded in NYC.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 05:32:51 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-28 02:02
JFenix, imagine someone from NYC coming to your small town and telling you they are too crowded in ...

Would they also say how much better NYC is?

Would they come to my hometown and tell me everyday how miserable they were on a daily basis?

How they can't stand it in my hometown and all the ways NYC is better?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 07:35:20 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-7-28 05:32

Would they come to my hometown and tell me everyday h ...

JFenix, "they" only refused your GS evangelical emails. "They" politely asked you to remove them from the email list. If you are that angry, you need to seek professional help. Religion has been linked to mental illness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 11:15:57 |Display all floors
Timmy is a TERRORIST - that's why he can't leave (supposedly).
Truth is that China does not want him either, nobody does.

He pimps out his BLACK WIFE because he can't get a job.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-29 06:30:17 |Display all floors
he sounds more like a sorry cheesedick in china - doubt he's ever been to usa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-30 09:38:32 |Display all floors
i think the main reason why asians want to move to the u.s is largely based on deception. the media makes the u.s look like a desirable place to be. it sensationalises it. with the media deception, word gets around, that people should head to the u.s "for a better life", as the forum shil "tudo" pointed out. the reality of it is, the u.s, and western countries do not offer a better life for most, and i think it's important to analyse the people who claim that the u.s or any western country will give you a "better life". if you do some digging into the people who make these claims, they are usually of dubious character, and have some mental problems. perhaps they are sociopaths. i'm sure there are good things about america, but the main point here is that the bad outweigh the good. just because some greedy, selfish people are claiming that the u.s gives you a "better life" does not mean that it's true. and these dubious characters believe that money=a better life, but not everyone would agree with that. in most ways, you are give a worse life, because what is not mentioned is the racism, loneliness, hate,  violence, mistrust, greed, and selfishness that surrounds you. normal people also lose all the friends that they made over the years, after going to america. of course to the greedy, and selfish, they have no friends, just like steve jobs. so thats why it makes it a lot easier for these types of people to just pick up and leave, but for normal people, giving up friends, and family is not worth it. i'll make one final simple point. if america did actually offer a "better life", they wouldnt need to hire shils online to claim that opinion. real great places dont rely on prapaganda, people would gravitate towards them, hollywood films, or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-30 10:11:53 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-7-28 05:32

Would they come to my hometown and tell me everyday h ...

JFenix,
Maybe, if you grow up somewhere else, away from religion, you will realize GS thin mint is nothing. Your view on Girl Scout and thin mint reveal your up-bringing truthfully. But others do not have the attachment you have.

So, you just defended your joke: "Anyone who do not like Girl Scout thin mint is a commy pig and should be deported away from the US."

I bet you find the joke appropriate at workplace!

I hope you do not make such a joke to your coworkers who are not your race or religion. If Jay Dee made the joke at workplace, I hope you do not endorse it as you do here on CD. If the minority coworker complained about your joke, I hope you do not grow mad like you do here on CD.

Also, JFenix, I ask you to refrain from making jokes with US immigrants with the word "deportation". Are you that thick as if you do not sense your anti-immigration reek?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.