Views: 4009|Replies: 11

BoyCott Russia Economically and Militarily [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-21 10:40:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-21 11:36:49 |Display all floors
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-21 11:42:50 |Display all floors
This reincarnation got potential.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-21 11:48:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-21 16:35:34 |Display all floors
Russia is an important friend to China. there is no point fighting, as the only one who benefits is the west. it is still better to buy from Russia than south korea, japan, singapore, usa, europe, or any of their pupet regimes. remember it's not Russia that is supporting the faluen gong, hk lunatics, tw sepratists, xing jiang hijackers, and dalai, it's the west, and its pupets

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-21 17:13:42 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2012-7-21 11:48
Russia was never Chinese good friend, just remembers that they still holding China huge land known a ...

Outer Manchuria?

what the fok is that?

Taiwan?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-21 17:48:39 |Display all floors
lionsclub Post time: 2012-7-21 16:35
Russia is an important friend to China. there is no point fighting, as the only one who benefits is  ...

anyhow not big deal , nobody is harmed no guns are used as some claimed it is ordinary event if you enter Russian waters illegaly you will have to go in court and pay fine than you get your boat back.

from Xinhua:
Russia has determined to solve the dispute with China on two recently detained Chinese fishing boats through bilateral mechanisms, Foreign Ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich said Friday.......

Lukashevich stressed that Russia and China have bilateral mechanisms to settle all disputes, including this incident.

"This is a normal situation. We and our Chinese colleagues have all bilateral mechanisms to settle all disputes. I think this will be the case again," the spokesman said.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.