Author: dreads

British Impression of China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-31 17:31:29 |Display all floors

a good man

I think Mr, Jams is a real gentleman,
we Chinese  are try harder to overwhelm poverty, try to catch up the age.

Realize the common prosperity is our target.

Welcome excellent investor come to China, we have good environment now.
And our central government  are also working hard on regulations revise.

Hop all foreigners live a good life in China.
The more you know Chinese culture the more you love it.mysterious, delicious diet, hospitable.....................

can not describe him fully one moment, need you to feel yourself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 21:03:02 |Display all floors

thank u

i hope and am confident that china is going to be stronger and better.
i heard British people are very arrogant, is that true?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-7 21:32:49 |Display all floors

I love my China more and more I love China more and more

Sometimes I like foreigh coutries so much ,whose buildings ,curture give me good feelings .But I don't know why recently I like my hometown more and more .
Some of my classmates dislike Chinese character ,but I think :as Chinese we have the responsibility to love her to do something for her .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 15:09:56 |Display all floors

WELL

WELL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-10 20:14:57 |Display all floors

:)

i just want to  say  thanks anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-4 01:47:02 |Display all floors

German Impression of China

Yes James, you are totally right.

I lived and worked about three years in Guangzhou and before six month in Shanghai and I could only report good things about China.

The living conditions are really good for the “GuiLao`s” as well as for the local people. I made the same experience than you road, one of my friends in Germany asked me one time when I was back in Germany for vacation if the Chinese People also live in houses like we know, I said no they don’t, they live in skyscrapers like you only know from TV.
I had a really good time in Guangzhou and made a many good friends, which took good care of me.
Now I am almost 4 Years back from China and if I would have the chance to come back I would go immediately.

So enjoy the time in China

Regards

Andreas

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-9 16:01:16 |Display all floors

china

china develops so faster.  we have more and more strength, meanwhile we have many weakness to be resovled. the environment, pollution, population..... but we believe it will be better and better in the coming days. it will be more and more people interesting in china

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.