Author: timbatu

How to make inquiry to US police?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-12 13:32:37 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-7-20 01:56
You're not in touch with reality.

You are paranoid and a narcissist.  
Treat others how you would like to be treated. You'll be surprised how much that works.   

This is a common truism in many religions and ethical codes, sometimes called "the golden rule".

Even Master Kong espoused benevolent reciprocity.

some people reach out to fish, birds and plants when they fear persecution

they have a deeply rooted desire for a handsome white man in their life, like Gerard Piqué for example

the person needs to reach out to America and find that man, not compulsively lie and think about terror, or run around accusing everyone of racism and violence

the person should use the Golden Rule

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 19:20:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-8-12 19:23
lebeast Post time: 2012-8-12 13:32
This is a common truism in many religions and ethical codes, sometimes called "the golden rule". ...

Lebeast, you may find "white men" unusually handsome due to your sexual orientation and racism. In daily life, I personally find them ugly and small-brained. Notice, you used the word "white" yourself. I remember you called it a racist word. How come you use the racist word yourself?

On the other hand, we notice you have not answered my question: why not supply the cases for all other remark of yours. These are why I fear violence from Lebeast:

Lebeast Post time 2012-8-11 13:21:18 go home

Lebeast Post time: 2012-5-29 19:32 confusing for you maybe you could apply for a job as a toilet cleaner

lebeast Post time 2012-1-28 11:04 sure, and all chinese yellows will also go home, as they are here under Australian law (illegitimate in your view). Also, give back TBT and XJ otherwise you are a silly Han joke  

Lebeast Post time 2012-1-11 19:00 timbatu won't listen to tactful reasoning, Ronny. He should be listening for the sound of drones in the sky

Lebeast Post time 2012-1-11 19:02 you agree with him timbatu. Excellent, especially that bit about going back to China. Have you set a date yet?

Lebeast Post time 2012-1-18 19:51 right. timbatu really needs to get out of america and go home

Lebeast Post time 2012-7-27 11:12:00 ... your stupid slant-eye yellow man ...

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 18:22:34 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-8-12 21:20
Lebeast, you may find "white men" unusually handsome due to your sexual orientation and racism. In  ...

timbatu, you may want to fear me, so you can create another frivolous "stalker" lawsuit, to add to your expensive collection of other lawsuits

but the law is clear - you need a credible threat

homosexual histrionics and criminal deviance are not the same as a credible threat

in fact, when a reasonable and rational human thinks about the situation, they will inevitably conclude the spam is harmful, even terrorist in nature

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 20:18:32 |Display all floors
the FBI sometimes investigates terrorism, as you know
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 20:26:48 |Display all floors
the sound of drones in the sky

is this something to fear?

only if you have a guilty mind, filled with thoughts of terrorism
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 21:26:39 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-8-13 20:26
the sound of drones in the sky

is this something to fear?

Lebeast, you used the word "white" yourself. I remember you called it a racist word. How come you use the racist word yourself?

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 16:57:37 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-8-13 23:26
Lebeast, you used the word "white" yourself. I remember you called it a racist word. How come you  ...

timbatu, you used the word "yellow" yourself in your "shakira" thread

you even accused me of hacking, and inserting the post myself

(the reason - your criminal tendency to commit terror. But timbatu, not everyone behaves like that, just you)

in any case, white and yellow are either both racist or both not racist, you decide

use your logic this time

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.