Views: 15875|Replies: 49

China to invade North America...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-12 19:38:35 |Display all floors
God gave it to you, go get it.
And take Japan with you.

Japan needs a new country since Fukushima. In fact, the whole northern hemisphere is being poisoned by radiation. The place must be nuked to stop the never ending flow of toxic fumes that threatens the whole planet. If the US and Japan don't bury the site with an underground nuke, then an overhead one should vaporize the whole area, and stop this neverending catastrophy.

Something must be done about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 20:00:11 |Display all floors
Extinction

Perhaps we shouldn't fixate on Fukushima and Chernobyl and Three Mile Island and Simi Valley and Kazakhstan and the innumerable other catastrophes inflicted on us by the New World Order.The Zionist pied piper is leading us down the path to extinction and there isn't much we can do about it but enjoy the ride.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 23:03:05 |Display all floors
Welcome to the CD forum RobertD. You will find other ex Pravda posters here, used to enjoy reading your threads especially the engineering/hi-tech ones.
Have fun.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 23:53:39 |Display all floors
Anyhew.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 03:07:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RobertD at 2012-7-13 03:07
TheHermit Post time: 2012-7-12 23:03
Welcome to the CD forum RobertD. You will find other ex Pravda posters here, used to enjoy reading y ...

Thanks Hermit, I wonder if the zids are going to bomb this forum too. Funny that we find freedom of speech in China and Russia but not in america... I guess once you've been through the stalinist purges once, you become vaccinated against this mental disease... I keep up with technology I have engineering background and find it fascinating, especially nanotech and space programs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 05:49:09 |Display all floors
RobertD Post time: 2012-7-13 03:07
Thanks Hermit, I wonder if the zids are going to bomb this forum too. Funny that we find freedom of ...

Not sure what actually happened at the Pravda forum, but it was evident that numbers were in decline there for sometime.

Such a pity ....... but the show must go on.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 18:06:31 |Display all floors
i will settle for a Chinese backed colour revolution, where China reinstates the native americans to power

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.