- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 5 Hour
- Reading permission
This post was edited by madden at 2012-7-13 00:32|
25. We value education and the law.
26. Damn, you would think that after Roe v Wade they could have just aborted the fetus rather than wait to slaughter the babies.
27. What media do you watch? Try going with the main stream ones. They are much less psycho.
28. Who makes a blank map? I would hope that 100 percent of Americans between the ages of 18 and 24 would ask for their money back when given a blank map. They are being ripped off!
29. Great healthcare.
30. Again, great healthcare.
31. We have made lots of drugs illegal.
32. We like proof.
33. 29 and 30 showed that this was false. Obamacare is going to make it even better.
34. Genetically modified? Just shows that America is behind scientific advancements of society.
35. Great mental healthcare.
36. Love thy neighbor.
37. Science and math indoctrination isn't repressive. That is actually the point of schools.
38. Freedom baby!
39. Again, freedom. America has figured out that marriage isn't always good. Although if they would allow gays to marry that number would go up.
40. Freedom. Free to change your mind.
41. When you consider the great recession was in 2008-2009 this makes sense.
42. 75 percent of teen girls are clean. Good news for teen boys.
43. That is just factually wrong.
44. Got to have food for an eating disorder. America has food.
45. If America works hard, those thugs can grope men too. We can only hope.
46. But that works out to a small minority of the American populace. That seems quite normal.
47. Less nukes! That is good.
48. But we have lawyers to help you figure it all out.
49. If this is true, you can sue. It is illegal to ban prayer. Luckily, there are plenty of lawyers in America to help you get this suit done.
50. Another great thing about trade.
51. With our great police and respect for law, we find the child abusers. That is why we lead this statistic (in developed countries, not the entire globe).
52. We have money, and we can import lots of goods. Great for us.
53. Actually we are somewhere between 6 and 9 depending on what agency is reporting. The countries ahead of us are quite small, so it is very understandable.
55. It is better than standing in traffic.
56. Maybe with Obamacare the bottom 150 million won't have to spend all their money on healthcare and we can close that gap.
57. Americans have a grasp on reality.
58. Some schools are also replacing teachers with robots and classrooms with spaceships!
59. With all the prescription drugs, we can help those psychos and the paranoids who think everyone is a psycho.
60. Luckily, people in poverty still live pretty good compared to much of the world.
61. We care about looking good.
62. Many young people in America in the past were not afraid to viciously verbally abuse those that are elderly. Kids will be kids.
63. Poverty isn't all that bad in America. Adults had their chance with a free education. They chose not to learn. Freedom.
64. It isn't waste if it is being spent.
65. All over America, people are being showered with money and love because of the color of their skin. Just as BS as yours.
66. I am guessing Mexico doesn't qualify as a major industrialized nation here. Regardless, work is work. Nothing wrong with that.
67. God doesn't belong in public life. We are moving forward.
68. Yes, with fires you have opportunities for looting. Many people usually is code for a tiny percentage so this is completely understandable in any country.
69. Define recent. It seems to me that there is less hate and division today than at any time in my life.
70. As long as the debt grows slower than the economy, it isn't a problem. Our economy is huge, so our debt can be huge.