Author: desperado123

Andy Xie: Australia would be next Spain   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-12 12:16:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-7-12 12:37:12 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-7-12 11:18
Totally agree.

...and agree with your levels.
The one child policy should be transferred to all those Australian single mums that bring up generations of crap.

I'd like to see mandatory sterilization of single mothers once they have their second child. That and Bogans. while we do need a thick working class those two groups are just awful, rednecks minus god .. but is that such a bad thing.

China will benefit from the one child policy in the future, as it's population reduces and that will mean less pressure on the land, water resources, cleaner air and so on.  The alternative is a mess like India and if I was Chinese I'd take the China solution every day of the week.

The only other tax I totally agree with is a mining tax.

For that it should be taxed into pool and distributed equally amongst all Australians by way of a tax credit each year that changes according to mining levels.

They are after all the minerals of EVERY Australian not just a select few.

It's supposed to be a "Common Wealth" is Australia, a nation formed for the common wealth of all living here, not a miners theft club Inc or bankers theft, take your choice. I agree on the mining tax, it should come out of their profits and not be passed on to customers, and each Citizen should get an equal amount back each year based on the size of the pool.  OR The money goes directly to tertiary education to remove fees and to public health in the form of more hospital beds and nursing staff, not more administration staff.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 12:47:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LinCH at 2012-7-12 12:49
zglobal Post time: 2012-7-12 11:15
Is that right...

and YOU if China did not have a one child policy would be one of the first to co ...

The one-child policy should be implemented world wide. If not, China shouldn't be the only country that is doing its part to save the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 12:58:38 |Display all floors
(Sigh !! )
Riches to rags.
Many will end up like this.
6-NoJobNoClothes.jpg
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 12:59:07 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 13:00:18 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 13:00:56 |Display all floors
Wow !
What a contrast.
Rags to riches !!!
6290_22.jpg
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.