Author: desperado123

Andy Xie: Australia would be next Spain   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-12 16:42:08 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-7-12 14:23
Says you because you don;t care about the poor in China.

You honkers are all the same....

please, don't classify a group of people with one name. some are good and some are bad no matter where you live. if you are a victim of the honkers, that doesn't mean all the honkers are bad guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 17:03:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-7-12 20:22:25 |Display all floors
LinCH Post time: 2012-7-12 12:47
The one-child policy should be implemented world wide. If not, China shouldn't be the only country  ...

I agree

Globally the population is over 7 billion, the rational sustainable population is probably around 1.5 billion maximum, that is without over stressing the environment, having a carbon neutral footprint and so on. This is one thing that the politician's really do not want to deal with at all.

It would mean a radical reshaping of both personal and business ethoses globally and a radical shake up of how we do business and so on then so be it.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 18:08:42 |Display all floors
desperado123 Post time: 2012-7-10 14:14
you are an anti-white activist. lots of you guys here!

i;m not anti white, just pro aborigine.  also, i;m sure theres a lot more pro imperialist shills in here than there are "anti whites"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 18:11:06 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-7-11 16:22
lots of them are ghosts

and they never admit they live in the West

i admit that i am a ghost living in the west, and not Chinese. do i get my prize now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 18:14:03 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2012-7-11 20:01
Australia is heading for a financial battering but not on the scale of the five poor men of Europe ( ...

i dont know any aboriginals, but how many of the pro tibetan cybercom trolls know a real tibetan? i dont have to know an aboriginal to support them. based on what i've read about them, and interviews, they seem like real decent people, and thats how the white man took advantage of them.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-7-13 18:32:18 |Display all floors
lionsclub Post time: 2012-7-13 18:14
i dont know any aboriginals, but how many of the pro tibetan cybercom trolls know a real tibetan?  ...

Unlike you I know both Tibetans and Aboriginals. Many Aborginals are decent people who work hard and have good lives but many Aboriginals are dysfunctional people who are alcoholics, drug abusers and outright thieves. I suggest rather than read, you go and see for yourself before spreading bile and outright BS about people and countries you know nothing about in reality.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.