Views: 18103|Replies: 62

Clinton: Russia and China will 'pay price' for supporting Assad   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-7 02:47:15 |Display all floors
Russia Today
Moscow and Beijing will be punished for supporting the regime of President Bashar Assad in Syria, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton harshly stated at the “Friends of Syria” meeting of over 100 Western and Arab nations in Paris on Friday.
“I do not believe that Russia and China are paying any price at all – nothing at all – for standing up on behalf of the Assad regime.  The only way that will change is if every nation represented here directly and urgently makes it clear that Russia and China will pay a price,” Clinton warned.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 03:03:45 |Display all floors
Well, this one crazy, ulgy and evil woman is truly talking up her stinking name tag as the "xhit-stirring matriarch".
She has more lines on her face than an elephant's arse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 03:15:00 |Display all floors
azz Post time: 2012-7-7 03:03
Well, this one crazy, ulgy and evil woman is truly talking up her stinking name tag as the "xhit-sti ...

that old ugly woman should be arrested or at least put in mental hospital for further evaluation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 03:21:05 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-7 03:15
that old ugly woman should be arrested or at least put in mental hospital for further evaluation.

A damn good suggestion if I may say so Smithy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 03:21:47 |Display all floors
"I remember landing under sniper fire," she said in Washington on Monday. "There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

News footage of the event however showed her claims to have been wide of the mark, and reporters who accompanied her stated that there was no sniper fire. Her account was ridiculed by ABC News as "like a scene from Saving Private Ryan".
{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e129:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 03:22:49 |Display all floors
azz Post time: 2012-7-7 03:21
A damn good suggestion if I may say so Smithy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 03:24:12 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-7 03:21
"I remember landing under sniper fire," she said in Washington on Monday. "There was supposed to be  ...

The old cow is also a demented compulsive liar!
Is she a zombie tablet pusher me wonders?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.