Author: voice_cd

Salute to folk heroes   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-12 10:56:15 |Display all floors
great

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-15 04:30:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-9-15 04:32

this is a great thread
when i was 17 i got my first job . it was at mcdonalds and i should have hated it but i loved it . i loved every thing about it mostly. at first it was hard during the rush shifts but soon i had learned every thing there was to know about every thing there.  my favorite position was in the kitchen with a head set on so i could hear the drive through orders and be on top of things so even if the order there got messed up in the computer i had still heard it correctly,the only orders that could be messed up were the walk ins at the counter and i usually heard them deliver their orders with the other ear. i got so good and so fast that i could keep the bin empty. you know what the bin is ,it is that giant stainless steal slide with hot lights that lets the food dry out and still be luke warm thirty minute old garbage. all the food goes through there but i was a master of time management and cooked less more often and gave people fresh food. it was harder than batch cooking and letting the food time out in the bin but soon  word got around that our food tasted better than other stores and we were busier than ever. the guy that trained me was helping me close one night and had managed to cut a 440 volt cable  that hung from the ceiling when he was pushing a stainless steal multi microwave prep table to the back wall so we could mop under it. the tables back edge had cut into the cable and used him as part of the ground circuit some how and he could not let go because his hands would not let him. so i kicked the table and he went home early . poor guy i still remember how scared and  thankful he was.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-30 11:42:18 |Display all floors
Most of the Laobaixing, esp. rural people are kind-hearted I believe. It may derive from the general sense of conscience (良心).  By doing good things, we get the inner peace

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 08:43:10 |Display all floors
Great stories.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 13:24:12 |Display all floors
show  our  highest  consideration  and respect  to them !

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-10-13 11:39:18 |Display all floors
What is this McDonalds,,,, like KFC?
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 16:44:12 |Display all floors
Yeah,we can never deny the fact that this kind of persons who are possess of warm heart and capacious mind in our life tend to be much more than those who are money worship and apathy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.