Views: 2826|Replies: 3

Man died in vain after saving 3 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-5 14:10:56 |Display all floors
44c1dac1da3e586caf8e7f294e5bcbb5.jpg
\
In search of Deng Jinjie's body
c65d9cd09a17cc171f3395682223f342.jpg

Deng Jinjie and his two dogs
On July 3, this guy, Deng Jinjie, was drown to death in Sunshui river park in Loudi Hunan province after saving a family of three. When his body was finally found, his two dogs were still waiting for him to take them home, but the family of three had driven away.

According to 华声在线 report, A vitness said that in the afternoon of July3, when Deng was walking his dogs, suddenly, there were voices crying "help" from the middle of the river. He jumped into water without taking off his clothes. With him taking the lead, another two joined him. When the three got out of water safely, they found him missing.

They called 110,120 immediately. Some who could swim jumped into water to search him.
Soon the police came and joined the search, but when he was found, it was too late.

Unexpectly, when people were trying to search the body, tbe three who got saved chose to leave quietly. When they were about to start the engine, someone stopped them and said the man hadn't come out yet, a woman replied, "It's none of my f*cking business"

They drove away.
http://hunan.voc.com.cn/article/201207/2012070507464251539901.html
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-6 17:01:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RealMadrid1 at 2012-7-6 17:02

When they were about to start the engine, someone stopped them and said the man hadn't come out yet, a woman replied, "It's none of my f*cking business"

The selfishness of the woman!! Simply unbelievable that the woman who was saved (or was with the party who were saved) should have such a callous and uncaring attitude..... I am astounded:-(

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-7-6 17:16:45 |Display all floors
I hope someone had the sense to get the car registration plate details. Maybe it should be published online and a bit of a shame campaign started to give the woman with the big mouth the loss of face she justly deserves.

As for Deng Jinjie he should be proclaimed a national hero and his dogs taken care of for the rest of their lives.  
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 17:56:53 |Display all floors
A tragic story. The saved family are evil. The next time they get in trouble, I wish, there will not be anyone near to help them. They don't deserve it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.