Views: 3878|Replies: 1

When I grow up, I want to be .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-4 16:08:40 |Display all floors

Year 1 pupils at Walbottle Village primary school, Newcastle upon Tyne, drew pictures of their dream jobs for us. Were your dreams once the same as theirs?

dream1.jpg

1, 'I like football because it is fun and good and I like meduls and trorfeas.' Corey Leybourne, six

dream2.jpg

'I like cricket because I like hiting the ball. I like football because I like hederring the ball.' Ethan Nisbet, six

dream3.jpg

3, 'I love trains. I want to drive one all by myself when I am older.' Kieron Griffiths, six

dream4.jpg

'I want to be a farmer because I am good atit. My teacher a one.' Jenny Abbott, six

dream5.jpg

I want to be a hairdresser. Because I get to cut peoples hair. I get to play with peoples hair. I get to get mony.’ Alicia Gaughan, six

dream6.jpg

'I am quite good at ping-pong and I love batting.' Callum Close, five

dream7.jpg

'My dream job is to be a singer because I am good at it. My Mam wants me to be.' Georgia Sloan, six

dream8.jpg

'I layc tennis. I want to bee layc my Dad. And I am great.' Leo Vinton, six

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-4 16:12:38 |Display all floors
dream9.jpg

'I would like to be a vet because I have 7 cats. I like animals and always wanted to be one. I use my doctors set as a vet one.' Bethany Beat, five

dream10.jpg

'I will like to be a zoo keeper. I love animils.' Lucy Donaldson, seven

dream14.jpg

'My dream job is a footballer and I like it because it is fun good and great because you cik the ball a rownd and slid a cross the grass and you get mudy.' Bethany Dey, six

dream11.jpg

'I want to be an artist or a lifeguard because artists make nice pictures. Lifeguards get to save people.' Michael Saint, six

dream12.jpg

‘I would like to sell books.’ Lucy Galvin-Wilson, five

dream13.jpg

'My dream job is to be a famios persin because I wont to be rich it wud be fun and I wud buy a castle.' Emily McMillan, six

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.