Views: 16869|Replies: 120

China urges Philippines to halt provocations   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-2 22:27:33 |Display all floors
China urges Philippines to halt provocations

China on Monday urged the Philippines to stop making provocative comments over the Huangyan Island dispute and do more to calm the situation.

"We hope the Philippine side will stop making provocative comments time and again to prod public opinion, and avoid complicating the situation," said Foreign Ministry spokesman Liu Weimin at a press briefing.

His remarks came in response to a question about recent comments by Philippine Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile, who was quoted by Philippine Daily Inquirer Monday as saying China's claim to Huangyan Island was "legally weak."
"It is without controversy that Huangyan Island is an inherent part of Chinese territory," Liu said.

"Recently, tensions over Huangyan Island have eased. We hope the Philippine side would do more that helps calm the situation and boosts bilateral friendly cooperation," said the spokesman.

When asked whether China would withdraw Chinese vessels from waters of Huangyan Island, Hong said the country has reduced government ships there as tensions eased. Chinese fishing vessels were using the area for shelter with the onset of the typhoon season, he added.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-2 22:42:45 |Display all floors
Send back the Filipino maids from Hong Kong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-2 22:52:43 |Display all floors
who go to who's garden stole some fruits and say, dont provoke,...................................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-2 23:00:47 |Display all floors
everybody wants to make some money trading with China.

but nobody can  stand China.

why is that?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-2 23:38:52 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-2 23:00
everybody wants to make some money trading with China.

but nobody can  stand China.

How many agree with you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 00:04:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 00:36:12 |Display all floors
Wahahaha Post time: 2012-7-3 00:04
Desa feckface! You're still spreading lies and masturbating in cyberspace huh?

Grab a bowl, fill  ...

who provokes who?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.