Author: sansukong

Message to voice_cd   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-6 04:42:32 |Display all floors

RE: Message to voice_cd

If you think your thread has been wrongly removed by CD, you can always repost the very same question. Then, there would be no reason/s for Voice_CD not to allow me to post my answer to your question.  I would then expect Voice_CD, in all fairness, not to block my original, blocked but full answer to your reposted deleted question.

Note:

Would you like to repost your deleted question below? I have my readied answer to it waiting.

Post time 2012-6-30 07:56:50 | seneca

We are still waiting for your apologies for your various polluting rejounders!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-6 11:57:33 |Display all floors

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-4 20:14
Title is message to cd......

About your problems with cd.
Revolutionar:

Title is message to cd......

About your problems with cd.

Stick to topic or get lost.

Don't side-track the issue under discussion. My answer is a direct response to what you have posted:

Revolutionar:

You have plenty to apologise for.

Let's start with your arrogance...........

This is my reply:

Is that so? Then tell the people in this forum if your "master" seneca is not arrogant and insulting to the Chinese people by calling Chinese women sluts and implying that they are gold diggers?

Note:

If you have nothing of intelligence to say, stop braying!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-6 12:03:18 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-6 11:57
Don't side-track the issue under discussion. My answer is a direct response to what you have po ...

All the losers in the world have always chosen to excuse their own short comings by invoking foreign devils and foreign masters.

True or false never ever matters to such rats.

But the banner must be raised.

The banner that hopefully stops all Thinkings.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-6 12:40:02 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-7-10 02:49
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-6 11:03
All the losers in the world have always chosen to excuse their own short comings by invoking forei ...

It is indeed a big surprise to me. I never knew your master knows how to teach a jackass like you to write in English! Anyway, it is the common belief that from the side-kick, one gets to know the master. It is as true as one can never obtain good juice from a rotten apple!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-6 12:49:31 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-6 12:40
It is indeed a big surprise to me. I never knew your master knows how to teach a jackass like you  ...

This thread is about your problems with cd.

Stick to topic or get lost.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-6 13:03:22 |Display all floors

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-6 11:49
This thread is about your problems with cd.

What the hack?! Why am I wasting my time with a jackass like you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-6 13:05:23 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-6 13:03
What the hack?! Why am I wasting my time with a jackass like you?

Yes, you should get lost.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.