Author: sansukong

Message to voice_cd   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-3 14:26:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-3 12:44
"The fact of the matter" ... another heavy-handed phrase that comes off Sans Souci as sweat comes  ...
  1. "The fact of the matter" ... another heavy-handed phrase that comes off Sans Souci as sweat comes off others.

2. It's maybe time to move on and bury those old stale fixed expressions!
Copy code
Yes, teacher.

I see you are an experienced Professor.

All those fixed stale old expressions that sansukong likes to use.....one day we should sit down and discuss more about that.............
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 16:08:27 |Display all floors

RE: Message to voice_cd

seneca Post time: 2012-7-3 11:53
The fact of this thread is: It's misleadingly titled.

A "message" should not stretch over page u ...
The fact of this thread is: It's misleadingly titled.

Telling the truth is never misleading. Only compulsive liars like you take it as misleading! Do you think repeating the facts that the sun rises from the East and sets on the West as misleading?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 21:04:46 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-3 16:08
Telling the truth is never misleading. Only compulsive liars like you take it as misleading! Do y ...

You have no idea how obnoxious you are.

And brain dead too.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-4 16:17:30 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-7-5 03:15
On the otherhand, our great Voice_CD mod presents the alpha China-bashers seneca and his equally ilow life clones with 'Most Valuable Medal' and trashy presentation/rewards, for lapooning Modern China's founding father in Chairman Mao with insulting titles such as 'Miao', 'Mass Murderer', etc.
Is it any surprise then Chinese members would stay away from this hijacked Chinese Government owned forum?
We now even been filtered out by Anglo mods!  

I fail to understand why a China basher like seneca can be so "privilaged" and "protected" in this forum after repeatedly spitting insults in the face of China and calling Chinese women sluts, gold diggers and etc. It looks like telling the truth is not too approved in CD. Where is the pride, national honour and self-esteem of the Chinese gone to? It pains me to ask this question. How can Voice_CD take it after what seneca has referred to Chinese women as sluts and referred to Voice-CD as a "SHE"?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-4 16:48:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-3 21:09
Whining publicly because your posts and threads need heavy editing and deleting is not exactly "te ...
Whining publicly because your posts and threads need heavy editing and deleting is not exactly "telling tyhe truth"; it is only pitying yourself - and you don't deserve anyone's pity.   

You are dead wrong again. Far from that I am asking for pity, as you would like to misinterpret or distort of what I have posted here, I am asking for justice to be administered by Voice_CD without fear or favour. Is that too much to ask for?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-4 17:27:05 |Display all floors

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-3 13:26
Yes, teacher.

I see you are an experienced Professor.

You should change your salutation from,"Yes Teacher" to "Yes Master" and you should be on your knees  when you say that to your master!

Btw, you have referred seneca, your master as " an experienced Professor". Have you got anything to substantiate your statement or it is another con-job?  It is very obvious that you have being recruited as his side-kick and everyone can see that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-4 17:30:06 |Display all floors

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-3 20:04

And brain dead too.

I know who I am. Do you know what you are?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.