Author: sansukong

Message to voice_cd   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-6 19:54:26 |Display all floors

RE: Message to voice_cd

To: voice_cd,

The post below is missing again without any reason/s been given. It has become increasing more difficult to be pro-Chinese these days in this forum!

Notice: totothedog has been banned  ... 1 2 3 4 5        Talk to China Daily        81   771

expatter
2012-7-6 18:26

What would voice_cd think of what was posted below? Is that not racist? Or Chinese people are supp ...

Note: The text is ...........

What would voice_cd think of what was posted below? Is that not racist? Or Chinese people are supposed to accept racist insults from foreigners in utter submission?  Or is this  particular poster immuned and is exceptional to the rules?  In all fairness "Justice must not only be done, but be seen to be done".

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 07:53:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-7-7 07:56
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-6 19:54
To: voice_cd,

The post below is missing again without any reason/s been given. It has become increa ...

Threaten, bribe, cry, complain........
sansukong.

All the tricks under the sun.
But they have all failed you, sansukong............hahahahahaha.

You know why?
Because you, sansukong,  are no morals, immoral.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 10:42:20 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-7-4 21:56
Now, now - didn't you bribe the mods into suppressing that post of mine in which I answered you by ...
Why did they delete that post? Because it was so true?

By the same logic, all my posts or threads I have posted about you and your lies are true and hence they are deleted!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 14:57:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-7 13:46
What an arrogant twit the poster of the post below is:

you seem to be stalking and insulting fellow forumittes 24/7 , i wonder how long will you last this time.

surely this can't go forever , Every pig has its Saturday thou.

be warned , lord is watching all of us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 18:28:05 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-7-7 17:34
seneca Post time: 2012-7-7 12:53
There is no such expression as "What the hack..." nor "What the sack..." or "What the flak..." or  ...

Now I see a con-artiist at work. You have even recruited a side-kick to promote you as a professor! How convenient but it does not work any more. Remember, you can't fool all the people all the time! Show what you have got, i.e. if you have any at all. Meantine, just stop going around teaching your grandfathers to suck eggs!

As what SMITHI has correctly pointed out  .......
Post time 2012-7-7 13:57:04

you seem to be stalking and insulting fellow forumittes 24/7 , i wonder how long will you last this time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 22:33:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-7 20:32
Of Corsica not!

The temperature of -4 degrees centigrade was measured ibn the freezer of my fridge  ...

good stuff.

shows what happens when skunks take the skunkiest stuffs from the internet.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-7 22:45:56 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-7 14:57
you seem to be stalking and insulting fellow forumittes 24/7 , i wonder how long will you last thi ...

It has gone unchecked for so long now  .........

We certainly know who would have got the MAM Award  ...........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.