Author: ttt222

[Others] Beijing distances itself from action on Syria   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-22 23:08:15 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-22 23:00
Fallujah.............?

Fallujah is past tense.

Don't avoid the question as it is still relevant today in that it is conveniently ignored when it happens to suit the higher powers  .........

I personally do not care whether it is a democracy or a dictator who causes the death .......

Especially if it were my kin ........

It is still the illegal taking of life  ........

If you do not have a rational answer then we are finished on that topic ........

As I will know that you do not discuss as a human or person, but rather an agenda in its own right to suit .........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 23:14:37 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-22 23:08
Don't avoid the question as it is still relevant today in that it is conveniently ignored when it  ...

if you use same tactic in a Court................you will be thrown out of court.

You cannot  claim innocence because you claim some body else is also doing it..........under very different circumstance.......................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-23 00:02:30 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-22 23:14
if you use same tactic in a Court................you will be thrown out of court.

You cannot  cla ...
If you do not have a rational answer then we are finished on that topic ........

As I will know that you do not discuss as a human or person, but rather an agenda in its own right to suit .........

Very simple really  .........

Are you a human or just an agenda  ..........   ?

I personally do not care which as that is your prerogative and not up to me   .........

But there would be little point in you trying to convince me of anything if you are not human  .......

I don't convert too easily .........

But I have no right to decide whether you are right or wrong  .......

I can only judge it for myself personally .........

And I hope you will be honest enough to let me decide for myself as I do with you ............

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 00:20:13 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-23 00:02
Very simple really  .........

Are you a human or just an agenda  ..........   ?

there are only two non humans here.

one is rat sansukong
the other is broken down processor expatter.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 00:38:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 00:41:46 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-23 00:20

one is rat sansukong

Yes ........

Why not be insulting because I do not subscribe to your agenda  .......

One thing is clear is that that same agenda is not about human life  .......

But rather just following an agenda (script) no mater what  ........

Therefore we have nothing further to discuss and I cannot be converted to those ideas that you proscribe  .......

Have a nice day .........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 00:42:05 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-23 00:20

one is rat sansukong

Yes ........

Why not be insulting because I do not subscribe to your agenda  .......

One thing is clear is that that same agenda is not about human life  .......

But rather just following an agenda (script) no mater what  ........

Therefore we have nothing further to discuss and I cannot be converted to those ideas that you proscribe  .......

Have a nice day .........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.