Author: ttt222

[Others] Beijing distances itself from action on Syria   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-6-22 12:30:26 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-21 20:27
Says someone so adept at poking his nose into ours!

Ours? Of what group are you claiming I'm sticking my nose in?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 13:02:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-21 20:46
If we understand you well, China should be crueller than all the Syrians, Rooskies and others comb ...

You're not making any sense. You ought to engage your brain before putting your typing fingers in motion.
China is not a militarily aggressive nation. They are only interested in defending themselves and their traditional territories.
What distorted and fictitious bits of 'history' are you going to conjure up now?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 13:04:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-21 20:48
You must be drinking yourself into stupor now with vodka-laced vinegar after you learnt that your  ...

China is not interested in getting involved with someone's civil war thousands of miles away.
They are not barbaric by nature like European descendants are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 13:06:42 |Display all floors
It'll be SAFER to make IRAQ into a BUFFER STATE!

But would the United States allow CHINA to increase it's links to the new Iraqi government?
That's a question in many minds!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
2-00-1 alert! Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 13:28:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-22 12:46
If we understand you well, China should be crueller than all the Syrians, Rooskies and others comb ...

China should have made use of a kinder gentler world environment to become itself kinder, gentler.

But that is not the case.

And now the problem with China is arrogance. A little bit of success makes little people arrogant.

But China is faced with the problem of being arrogant just when world events are not in it's favor. Image has suffered tremendously, and even the economic juggernaught is slowing down........manufacturing activities have not grown for 8 months.

Arrogance when every thing is heading South makes China a stressful place in coming months, even years.........that is what I don't like.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-22 13:44:52 |Display all floors
If a country has a policy of 'non-interference' ..........

Why should they 'interfere' ..........

Those that want to stop the carnage should stop the supply of arms into Syria whilst talking about peace and human rights  ..........

An obvious lie  ............  

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 13:48:48 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-22 13:44
If a country has a policy of 'non-interference' ..........

Why should they 'interfere' ..........

Any country who truly believe in non interference  should resign from the UNSC........because the UNSC is a body to discuss and approve interventions.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.