Author: antimatter

**Nothing to be proud of, China! US launched manned mission in 1960s**   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-23 18:38:53 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-6-23 10:46

Doesn't have anything to do with Russians though.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 19:08:51 |Display all floors
to put things into perspective,

Nasa had less computer power  in the 60s than what is available in a smart phone nowadays.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 20:44:07 |Display all floors
Robert1 Post time: 2012-6-22 03:44
A separation of 50 years or so between the technological accomplishments in space flight by the Sovi ...

Bull

There is a great deal of evidence that the moon landings were hoaxes.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-6-23 21:16:54 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-6-23 20:44
Bull

There is a great deal of evidence that the moon landings were hoaxes.

You are a Dumbo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 21:29:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-24 22:51:24 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2012-6-23 05:29
BUt fukin Vietnam cannot even builts its home made bicycle.  NOw Chinese already builts the 5th gene ...

kissing the smelly ass of Caucasian and Indian.

I think a better term for it, Magnet, would be: "forgetfull" of the !@#'ing; "forgetfull" of the $%^'ing; "forgetfull" of the "^&*'ing; "forgetfull" of the *#@*'ing; "forgetfull" of the hyjacking from them their national prides *&^#@* while jokingly jokes of them, dehumanize them, shoot them point blank range as a sport -- after they will have used them as a comforter to keep warm".  

No Magnet, aside from the 海外華僑 in the country, aside from the 老撾人 who, in essence, are ethnic spreads from Guangxi, Yunan, and Hunan regions, true Viets are "NOT" merely just kiss asses, they are: pimps and they are, merely, just another branch of an orangutan breed who are bliss with a handicap -- "schizophrenia -- which is a genetical inheritance in the same clasification as those of Pol Pot (Please do not confuse with true and actual Combodian society as orangutanish genes from Nam are intertwined with Cobodian society hence they were staking claims to the country which in turn started the Viet-Cambodian war in the 70's.) team, the Manila bus kiulling team, and of the Suharto breed who raped then mutilated and ate parts of those of our compatriots in their country that they've kill, raped, and persecuted.  

Bottom line: These people don't deserve our empathy. Let America bomb the craps out of the again for all I care.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-26 22:35:55 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-6-20 06:57
Computers didn't even exist as we know them today back then, the US flew into space and landed on t ...
and landed on the moon
-----------------------------
did they{:soso_e106:}

It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.