Author: antimatter

**Nothing to be proud of, China! US launched manned mission in 1960s**   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-30 13:38:25 |Display all floors
redob Post time: 2012-6-26 15:38
I'm not even going that high. The CPUs used in spacecraft are generally 1980s level tech.
At least ...

Wanna bet {:soso_e113:}?  

The "sophistication's" of it might not be as "cluttered", maybe. Yes, "clutterd" is the correct depiction, but "the technology can't be 80's level".

And why is that you ask? Well, this is the 21st century and in the 21st century, no one uses 80's techs no more. Yes, not even us Ch*inamans {:soso_e120:}! So, don't go flattering yourselves simply because we Ch*namans are a polite, courteous,  humble, and a modest bunch {:soso_e120:} .

Another example: A Kia or a Hyndai might not be no Cadie or Mercedes by GM or Chrysler...  But, Kias and Hyundais are definitely not "not at par" with technologies which makes that Cadie and Mercede hum  -- {:soso_e145:}they all have "engine come on lights" that scare the sH*its outta you so that you pay for it at the shop later rather than at the show room {:soso_e146:}.

A further example: others than CNSA, I am not even sure if laser technology (probably why they showed off the laser docking event and phases of the SZ-9/TG-1 docking) is what's being employed to guide and algin the two crafts together so that it hitch with one another, not in the 80's, nor, likely, is what's being employed by other space faring nations at the present.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 13:45:11 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-29 07:17
And what is unrestricted imagination?

i did say regardless if you a pro or a con to this conspiracy theory now did i not?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 03:55:52 |Display all floors
i will believe the u.s regime launched a manned mission when i see the evidence. so far, the only credible evidencel i have seen is the challenger, and columbia blow up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-5 09:13:34 |Display all floors
lionsclub Post time: 2012-7-3 03:55
i will believe the u.s regime launched a manned mission when i see the evidence. so far, the only cr ...

That's sweet.It rubs the lotion on it's skin, lest it gets the hose again.....
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-5 09:38:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-5 17:23:37 |Display all floors
Of course its something to be proud of. Any nation that can send people into space should be proud of the achievement.

Considering China was practically a third world state within living memory of anyone over (20?), its a huge achievement.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.